New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hello,

I got these PMS infos from Chevrolet Greenhills Edsa courtesy from R.G- Thanks a lot.

Chevrolet Greenhills Edsa

schedule_pms.jpg

pms_5k.jpg

Chevrolet Dagupan City

pms_chev_dagupan.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Dexos2 is good for 20k in euro5 countries. Sa atin 5k lng? Sana 7500 kesa 5000.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Dexos2 is good for 20k in euro5 countries. Sa atin 5k lng? Sana 7500 kesa 5000.
    The environment air quality and fuel diesel quality that's the reasons that received from Chevrolet.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Over naman kung 5k kms... Yung ranger every 10k kms.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    The attached photos are the email/questions and response.

questions.jpg

reasons.jpg

6. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Hello Glenn_Manikis,

Can you pls share the proof from Ford /Ranger regarding 10kms interval? Thanks a lot.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwileader88 View Post
    The attached photos are the email/questions and response.

questions.jpg

reasons.jpg
    If you've been to Thailand, road and weather conditions are very similar down to traffic that barely moves.

In fact, if by the sheer number of motorcycles abound, mas marami pa yung kanila.

In short, pineperahan lang tayo ng mga CASA. Not just TCCC, but all the others as well.

Yung problema, for the common consumer who does not want to trust his shops with the roadside talyer, the CASA is the only way to go. Unless gusto nyo pumunta sa mga rapide (heh heh).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    It's 10,000 km interval for my TBZ.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    It's 10,000 km interval for my TBZ.
    Casa or outside?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    If you've been to Thailand, road and weather conditions are very similar down to traffic that barely moves.

In fact, if by the sheer number of motorcycles abound, mas marami pa yung kanila.

In short, pineperahan lang tayo ng mga CASA. Not just TCCC, but all the others as well.

Yung problema, for the common consumer who does not want to trust his shops with the roadside talyer, the CASA is the only way to go. Unless gusto nyo pumunta sa mga rapide (heh heh).
    Hello mda,

Yes I've been in Thailand multiple times and traffic are horrible as well. But there diesel quality are cleaner than our diesel here. So I got a good plan for the PMS interval after warranty period..This is my answer/gadget for realistic interval

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HBAG9AC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailp age_o03_s00"]Amazon.com: Lubricheck Motor Oil Tester - Instantly Know If Your Oil Needs Changing!: Automotive[/ame]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
2015_PMS_Trailblazer_4x4