New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Great info for everyone, thanks a lot Kiwi!

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Dubai kit looks more special than current SE. Just my taste.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Dubai kit looks more special than current SE. Just my taste.
    Hello Frostmourn,

Your entitled to have your own opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. BTW My first choice was the LTZ but after thinking the cost to upgrade to DUbai Kit (another cost ~75k). LTZ P1,748,888,000 plus P75,000 = P1,823,888

LTZ SE 1,788,868 The new 4x4 LTZ SE AT trim features new front and rear bumpers, LED projector headlamps, LED fog lamps and daytime running lamps resulting in a more muscular and sportier profile, storage cover, nice puddle light.
    The park assist sensor and back camera are integrated to Mylink so it's really nice combination and effortless to park. With the mentioned extras aside from front and rear bumper way cheaper at the end of the day.

Cost comparison:
    LTZ Pesos 1,748,888 plus Dubai kit P75,000 = P1,823,888 Not LED Headlights/fog/drl.
    LTZ SE Pesos 1,788,868 ALL LED

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwileader88 View Post
    Hello Frostmourn,

Your entitled to have your own opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. BTW My first choice was the LTZ but after thinking the cost to upgrade to DUbai Kit (another cost ~75k). LTZ P1,748,888,000 plus P75,000 = P1,823,888

LTZ SE 1,788,868 The new 4x4 LTZ SE AT trim features new front and rear bumpers, LED projector headlamps, LED fog lamps and daytime running lamps resulting in a more muscular and sportier profile, storage cover, nice puddle light.
    The park assist sensor and back camera are integrated to Mylink so it's really nice combination and effortless to park. With the mentioned extras aside from front and rear bumper way cheaper at the end of the day.

Cost comparison:
    LTZ Pesos 1,748,888 plus Dubai kit P75,000 = P1,823,888 Not LED Headlights/fog/drl.
    LTZ SE Pesos 1,788,868 ALL LED
    Thank you sir. Thats CASA price I know resellers way cheaper than 75k. And you are so right beauty is in the eye of beholder. More HP! Keep safe.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    Nice! Are the tire sensors of the TPMS external or internal type? Does the TPMS give out both pressure and temperature readings? Do you read the pressure and temperature from the MyLink monitor or from a separate independent monitor?

How does the new MyLink "mirror" what's on the screen of your iPhone or Android phone? Via Bluetooth or cable?

What's the GPS navigation software and map on the navigation system? Garmin?

Can you now watch a movie on MyLink?

Where the reverse camera hooked up? With MyLink monitor or a separate monitor?

Thanks.
    Hello Machine Pistol,

I saw your comment sa FE 2015 discussions that you got a 27K insurance on your TBZ LTZ. Kindly pls share us your insurance proviver with contact details. Thanks .

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hello Machine Pistol,

I saw your comment sa FE 2015 discussions that you got a 27K insurance on your TBZ LTZ. Kindly pls share us your insurance proviver with contact details. Thanks .

Hello po mga ka TB LTZ SE,

Magtatanong lang po ako tungkol sa OR/CR ng unit. Ilang weeks ba yng processing ng OR/CR sa LTO bago po maibigay ang OR/CR? I've purchased my unit on August 8, 2015 but until now we did not received the OR/CR. What we have in or hands is the copy of travel permit which is also expired. Ang sabi ng dealership (North Edsa) namin mabagal daw po talaga ang system ng LTO kaya matagalan. Unfortunately, I worked overseas and my wife can't follow in the issue. I'm hoping that somebody will share his experience. Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hello Jesqatar,
    About two months for me but Chevrolet Makati provided us travel permit until the OR/CR released. I think there's a quota for every dealer/location. I meet one owner who got his number plate less than a month and he purchased his LTZ from Chevrolet DAGUPAN. Just send email your SA every week to keep them follow up on LTO..Good luck..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jesqatar View Post
    Hello po mga ka TB LTZ SE,

Magtatanong lang po ako tungkol sa OR/CR ng unit. Ilang weeks ba yng processing ng OR/CR sa LTO bago po maibigay ang OR/CR? I've purchased my unit on August 8, 2015 but until now we did not received the OR/CR. What we have in or hands is the copy of travel permit which is also expired. Ang sabi ng dealership (North Edsa) namin mabagal daw po talaga ang system ng LTO kaya matagalan. Unfortunately, I worked overseas and my wife can't follow in the issue. I'm hoping that somebody will share his experience. Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
    About 5 to 7 days lang ang or at cr pati plaka. Its your dealership ang may problem dyan kasi pinagsasabay sabay nila un mga orders bago nila aasikasuhin sa LTO for the registration.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    [quote=jesqatar;2610053]Hello po mga ka TB LTZ SE,

Magtatanong lang po ako tungkol sa OR/CR ng unit. Ilang weeks ba yng processing ng OR/CR sa LTO bago po maibigay ang OR/CR? I've purchased my unit on August 8, 2015 but until now we did not received the OR/CR. What we have in or hands is the copy of travel permit which is also expired. Ang sabi ng dealership (North Edsa) namin mabagal daw po talaga ang

i got my unit july 27, OR/CR was released sept 9. For your reference lang.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hello Jesqatar,
    About two months for me but Chevrolet Makati provided us travel permit until the OR/CR released. I think there's a quota for every dealer/location. I meet one owner who got his number plate less than a month and he purchased his LTZ from Chevrolet DAGUPAN. Just send email your SA every week to keep them follow up on LTO..Good luck..

Hello kiwileader88,

Thanks buddy. The travel permit that we have is already expired and until now we are still waiting for the extended travel permit from dealership. The after sales service is very disappointing.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2015 Chevrolet Trailblazer Special Edition