New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I'm sorry sir, are you referring to the defogger lines on the rear window or the fog lamps in the rear? Assuming it's the latter: the regular bulbs are bright enough, changing to LEDs would be ok I think, as long as merong illumination. If you make it too bright, it might produce too much glare for the car following you. Baka masilaw at mabungo pa sa yo.
    For regular bulbs at night, check out my current avatar.
    hey bro... yup those are rear defoggers okay lang yan since you use these when there is thick fog... as for daily use... para sa mga parating naka bright at yung ayaw mag bigay pag umaatras ka hahaha. Pero meron ka nakita LED bulbs for the rear defoggers?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    hey bro... yup those are rear defoggers okay lang yan since you use these when there is thick fog... as for daily use... para sa mga parating naka bright at yung ayaw mag bigay pag umaatras ka hahaha. Pero meron ka nakita LED bulbs for the rear defoggers?
    I haven't seen one. If there is one available in the market, it should be available before for the top of the line Montero (GLS SE and GTV) and I would them in my Montero GLS SE noon pa. I think its difficult to make one for the rear fog lamps kaya there's no LED for it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    thinking of a K&N filter upgrade meron na kaya nilabas pang trailB?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    hid: low beam 35w and fog light 55w

gusto ko sana lagyan ng ganitong LED blinker... pwede kasing DRL ito. kaso naubusan ng stock
    guys ano ang socket ng main lamp and fogs natin sa LTZ will be buying HID's tomorrow para maitawag ko na sa supplier kung meron sila

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sorry I back read and saw the answer

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Where can we purchase Dynamat Hoodliner?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Saan kaya makakabili or is this available in the Philippines?

Replacement Pedals, Aluminum Replacement Pedals

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Saan kaya makakabili or is this available in the Philippines?

Replacement Pedals, Aluminum Replacement Pedals
    I think S4S Autohub has these. You may want to visit them bro. They're located at G/F 123 FAF Building, Visayas Avenue, Quezon City. Their contact details are 09228825502 and sales*s4sautohub.com

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I think S4S Autohub has these. You may want to visit them bro. They're located at G/F 123 FAF Building, Visayas Avenue, Quezon City. Their contact details are 09228825502 and sales*s4sautohub.com
    Will try to contact them, thanks bro.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Malalaman ko within next week or 2 weeks from now
    Any news from IE about the cargo tray?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer Accessories