New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 442 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post

if you base it now between Ranger vs Colorado, Ranger wins.

so if that trend continues, new Everest crashes Trailblazer.

the only question is, when would the new Everest come to the Philippines.

last time I spoke with Ford, they said that it won't be anytime soon due to current overstock of old Everest.
    Mganda ba yun harap Ng ranger mas maganda pa yun sa Colorado ah so malamang mas pangit ang haraoan nd future Everest sa trailblazer

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Questions:

1. yung last row of seats front folding ba siya o side folding?

2. How much ang comprehensive insurance (with AOG) ng Trailblazer? required ba ng dealers na sa kanila ang insurance o pwede sa labas? Any recommended insurance company?

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The new Trailblazer is made in Thailand just like the Fortuner, Everest, Montero Sport etc.
    It has no relation to the old North American made Trailblazer.
    kaya the more reason to be careful, those high end specs like hill assist park assist are American ekek na pinakabit sa Thai-made SUVs na obviously kaya naman talaga sa Thailang ginawa eh kse nga those specs won't pass with the Americans tapos ganyan ka cheap price.

The North American version of this is manufactured in brazil for the developing nations in that region

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Last edited by pop3corn; October 5th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Questions:

1. yung last row of seats front folding ba siya o side folding?

2. How much ang comprehensive insurance (with AOG) ng Trailblazer? required ba ng dealers na sa kanila ang insurance o pwede sa labas? Any recommended insurance company?

Thanks!
    1. It folds flat into the floor like the Montero Sport.

2. Same as the Fortuner and Montero Sport, around 31-35k with AOG. I suggest getting Pioneer, PNB Gen. Or Prudential.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    ...yung last row of seats front folding ba siya o side folding?...
    Got this sa web, it looks like this sir

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Looking at the cut-away picture above ... sana winterpine can bring in yung false flooring dun sa dulo ng seats (between third row and trunk lid).

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Saang dealer yan sir? Try mo sa EDSA-GH or sa Otis. Sa Otis sabi sa akin ang pila nila is white na 4x4. Pero may other colors sila na available, kausap ko dun sa Adon. Sa EDSA-GH naman si Mike.
    *Albert

Thanks, I have inquired you mentioned branches, pareho ang sagot nila "maybe end of this month", I guess I'll just wait for the precise moment, thanks.

Rgds.,
    RTS

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *Doc jayvee, pwede rin 18s if offroad look ang habol ni steer. In our case, rims (hopefully) and HU upgrade lang gagawin namin muna. Tires can be upgraded in the future. May plan ka rin ba bumili ng Trailblazer doc?
    *numbah5, just browsing for next car options for my dad. hehe. actually waiting for the 3.2 wildtrak 6at.

*steer, based on the chevy thailand website, the 18s are sized 265/60/18. there is a significant difference between the 16s and 18s when it comes to overall diameter of the tire (16s-29.50 in, 18s-30.51 in). this accounts for the difference in ride height. if you use 265/50/20 tires the overall diameter would be 30.43 in, close to the 18s na.

With the mentioned tire size using 20s, you can take your car anywhere pa din. Hindi siya low profile. cornering will be better because of the shorter sidewall. Tire price halos the same. More tire choices and easier to source 20s compared to 18s.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    thanks!

mas guwapito pa sana with bigger wheels and tires.

should i go for 18" or 22"?

nagaalangan lang ako baka ma void 5 year warranty.
    18" is a good compromise kung ihataw mo yan sa province, 20" is also good. Patay ka sa 22" kabog dibdib mo nyan sa lubak.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    * albert_b
    * numbah5

many thanks sa responses mga bossing!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer