New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 360 of 442 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    ang dami ko kausap last was bless from q.a.

    been in touch with common w. and now trying to get a hold of godlyn

    all said ten units incoming

    oo nga pala bakit yung head ng sales(his name and no. was posted here) sa common wealth eh parang... gusto ipakuha lahat ng kailangan iavail and ayaw ng full cash pero yung ibang sa s.a. commonwealth mabait with no strings attached
    Sasabihan ko yung owner ng Commonwealth about that.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    820
    #3592
    thanks numbah 5, idol na kita

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3593
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    thanks numbah 5, idol na kita
    Hehehehe... Please call the GM/owner of Chevy Commonwealth Ryan Jarina at 09189575312. He's waiting for your call

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    820
    #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Hehehehe... Please call the GM/owner of Chevy Commonwealth Ryan Jarina at 09189575312. He's waiting for your call
    oh my thank you so much boss idol!!!! hehehehe really much appreciated will do call him later this day

    godlyn just replied those unit she said that available was not actually available next week pa daw same with que. ave. and commonwealth dealers

    and may nauna na sa black kasi inhouse daw

    i will never go for inhouse as they say good things comes to those who wait(but this can be rebutted hahahahaha)

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3595
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    oh my thank you so much boss idol!!!! hehehehe really much appreciated will do call him later this day

    godlyn just replied those unit she said that available was not actually available next week pa daw same with que. ave. and commonwealth dealers

    and may nauna na sa black kasi inhouse daw

    i will never go for inhouse as they say good things comes to those who wait(but this can be rebutted hahahahaha)
    Pag nakakuha ka na ng TB, tutulungan kita makabili ng Growl Audio HU sa mas murang price. Meron din silang pang TB, yung sa akin bukas na ikakabit.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    oh my thank you so much boss idol!!!! hehehehe really much appreciated will do call him later this day

    godlyn just replied those unit she said that available was not actually available next week pa daw same with que. ave. and commonwealth dealers

    and may nauna na sa black kasi inhouse daw

    i will never go for inhouse as they say good things comes to those who wait(but this can be rebutted hahahahaha)
    If you are planning to acquire the unit by cash settlement, be careful of the traps lay beneath the murky water.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,009
    #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Pag nakakuha ka na ng TB, tutulungan kita makabili ng Growl Audio HU sa mas murang price. Meron din silang pang TB, yung sa akin bukas na ikakabit.
    Kasama TPMS sa ikakabit, Justin?

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Kasama TPMS sa ikakabit, Justin?
    Di ko pinasama TPMS eh. Ayaw ni erpats. Pero TPMS ready yung ikakabit sa akin.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,009
    #3599
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Di ko pinasama TPMS eh. Ayaw ni erpats. Pero TPMS ready yung ikakabit sa akin.
    Paki check reception digital TV, once naikabit, kung ok ang quality. Also, channel 2 pa lang ba talaga may digital TV airing?

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    820
    #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    If you are planning to acquire the unit by cash settlement, be careful of the traps lay beneath the murky water.
    boss what traps?

    ang required lang nilas sakin is now to pay the insurance dati pati lto kaso free na daw(paying in full cash)

    i would gladly appreciate that growl hu deal boss idol

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer