New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 214 of 442 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #2131
    *zephyro90, don't believe them. Di nila alam na yung tinest nating HU kahapon is already approved by TCCCI. Tsaka watch the installation video. Plug and play ang installation. No wire splicing. Sinasabi lang sa'yo yan since they want you to get the DVD/GPS HU from them.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    69
    #2132
    [QUOTE=jonzjitsu;2071259]Hey guys I saw a kit for our trailB what caught my attention is the kit for the rear bumper yung part na magagasgasan Parati when you load things

    Chevrolet Trailblazer 2012 Body Kit Philippines - 7294549

    Btw I don't know the guy

    just like the rear sill, not the body kit. prefer the conzept1on version. sana meron group buy nito, yun chrome version

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #2133
    [quote=zephyro90;2071317]
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Hey guys I saw a kit for our trailB what caught my attention is the kit for the rear bumper yung part na magagasgasan Parati when you load things

    Chevrolet Trailblazer 2012 Body Kit Philippines - 7294549

    Btw I don't know the guy

    just like the rear sill, not the body kit. prefer the conzept1on version. sana meron group buy nito, yun chrome version
    That's the owner of Nihhao accessories in Banawe
    Last edited by numbah5; January 12th, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    45
    #2134
    sir numbah, ok na ba iyong HU? Pakabit sana kami today (assume may available HU sila in the store). can you give the exact address of Goldcars? I'm coming from Gen Trias Cavite. Pwede na rin ba pakabit back up camera?
    delta00 - 4x4
    buddy (brother of delta00) - 4x2

    - - - Updated - - -

    sir numbah, ok na ba iyong HU? Pakabit sana kami today (assume may available HU sila in the store). can you give the exact address of Goldcars? I'm coming from Gen Trias Cavite. Pwede na rin ba pakabit back up camera?
    delta00 - 4x4
    buddy (brother of delta00) - 4x2

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #2135
    Naku sir, pag kayo lang, hindi kayo mabibigyan ng group buy price. What they've quoted is for 5 buyers and above. They might give you the regular rate. I suggest that you and your brother wait for the group buy muna. Wait na lang kayo. Patience is a virtue ika nga. Nangangalap pa tayo ng required number of group buyers.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    45
    #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Naku sir, pag kayo lang, hindi kayo mabibigyan ng group buy price. What they've quoted is for 5 buyers and above. They might give you the regular rate. I suggest that you and your brother wait for the group buy muna. Wait na lang kayo. Patience is a virtue ika nga. Nangangalap pa tayo ng required number of group buyers.
    Thanks for the fast response sir numbah5. May i know the price difference bet. regular price and group buy?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Naku sir, pag kayo lang, hindi kayo mabibigyan ng group buy price. What they've quoted is for 5 buyers and above. They might give you the regular rate. I suggest that you and your brother wait for the group buy muna. Wait na lang kayo. Patience is a virtue ika nga. Nangangalap pa tayo ng required number of group buyers.
    Thanks for the fast response sir numbah5. May i know the price difference bet. regular price and group buy?

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #2137
    45.5k with reverse camera and 1 pair of headrest monitors (group buy price), 50.5k with reverse camera and 1 pair of headrest monitors (regular price)

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    45
    #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    45.5k with reverse camera and 1 pair of headrest monitors (group buy price), 50.5k with reverse camera and 1 pair of headrest monitors (regular price)
    Thank you. 5K difference. Dealers are asking for 85K (35K difference).

    Anybody from this forum who would like to join the groupbuy? Else, I'm ok with the regular price.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    45.5k with reverse camera and 1 pair of headrest monitors (group buy price), 50.5k with reverse camera and 1 pair of headrest monitors (regular price)
    Thank you. 5K difference. Dealers are asking for 85K (35K difference).

    Anybody from this forum who would like to join the groupbuy? Else, I'm ok with the regular price.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #2139
    List of OEM DVD/GPS HU group buyers:
    1. numbah5
    2. delta00
    3. buddy
    4. albert_b (still thinking)
    5. zephyro90 (possibly)

    - - - Updated - - -

    List of OEM DVD/GPS HU group buyers:
    1. numbah5
    2. delta00
    3. buddy
    4. albert_b (still thinking)
    5. zephyro90 (possibly)

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Videos during installation and testing:




    My verdict:
    SQ became better using the OEM DVD/GPS HU. SQ is comparable to Pioneer's latest DVD HUs, the premium 8 speakers of the TrailB LTZ became more premium sounding. Interface is also good, better than AVT, minimal lag. Screen resolution is very nice, the advertised 800x480 HD resolution is true. GPS Navigation is also accurate. Yun nga lang, you can't play videos from an iPod.

    This HU is made by Smart-i, a Singaporean company. The GPS system is polNAV, also a Singaporean company.

    There are RCA output jacks for amplifier, subs and reverse camera.

    There are 2 usb ports and 1 iPod port.

    Nice meeting you *zephyro90.

    *KEG, Godlyn Clemente of Otis-Manila.
    Watch the videos guys!

    I forgot to include, it also runs on Windows CE 5. That means it can be loaded with Garmin maps as well!
    Last edited by numbah5; January 12th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer