New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 16 of 442 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #151
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    malabo yan sir. hehe. yung fortuner VNT, hindi na makasabay sa MS e. lalo pa tong chevy. but this 1.5m is not bad at all. mas mahal pa korean

    but the downside, medyo magkakainan sila ng market ng captiva. which is also a 7 seater. although mas maganda sigurado to
    I like the Captiva but you're right it seems to overlap a lot with the trailblazer. I wish they let go of the captiva and create a wide segmentation on the trim levels of the trailblazer covering the captiva market as well.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #152
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I like the Captiva but you're right it seems to overlap a lot with the trailblazer. I wish they let go of the captiva and create a wide segmentation on the trim levels of the trailblazer covering the captiva market as well.
    parang sorento? hehe. hindi rin e. sa sobrang dami ng variants ng sorento, hindi nya alam san sya lulugar. from 1M-2M variants. plus, hindi masupplyan maayos ng dealers sa dami

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,564
    #153
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    parang sorento? hehe. hindi rin e. sa sobrang dami ng variants ng sorento, hindi nya alam san sya lulugar. from 1M-2M variants. plus, hindi masupplyan maayos ng dealers sa dami
    The Sorento only has 3 variants now. 1.09M LX gas, 1.43M LX diesel, 1.79M EX diesel 7 seater.

    I've gone to 3 different Kia dealers and yan lang meron sila. No more MT LX (1.23M).

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #154
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Sorento only has 3 variants now. 1.09M LX gas, 1.43M LX diesel, 1.79M EX diesel 7 seater.

    I've gone to 3 different Kia dealers and yan lang meron sila. No more MT LX (1.23M).
    yun nga sir. very misleading for the potential buyers. paasa in a way

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    would the Trailblazer be priced above or below the Captiva?
    Considering it's more over-built than the Captiva, might be priced above the Captiva. It's already quoted to lead to a phaseout of the Captiva in some markets.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #156
    In Thailand, the Captiva is more expensive than the Trailblazer by more than a million Baht. And the Trailblazer is also cheaper than the Fortuner by 26,000 Baht (base variants of the two PPVs) and 33,000 Baht (top of the line variants)

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #157
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    Considering it's more over-built than the Captiva, might be priced above the Captiva. It's already quoted to lead to a phaseout of the Captiva in some markets.
    that would be a bummer... was looking forward for the Trailblazer to compete with Montero Sport and Fortuner. We'll just have to wait for the New Everest then.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #158
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    In Thailand, the Captiva is more expensive than the Trailblazer by more than a million Baht. And the Trailblazer is also cheaper than the Fortuner by 26,000 Baht (base variants of the two PPVs) and 33,000 Baht (top of the line variants)
    wow!

    Hope that pricing scheme is followed here in the Philippines.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    202
    #159
    Saw a post on sulit from a Chevy dealer with 'indicative' prices:

    4x2 M/T - 1,368,888
    4x4 A/T - 1,718,888

    I'm assuming the M/T comes with the 2.5 engine while the A/T is the 2.8 LTZ trim, both available on the 3rd week of September daw. When I asked him via text about the mid-range 4x2 A/T, he said it will be available January 2013 pa.

    If these are the real prices, then they may be priced competitively since the 4x2 A/T coming out in January would probably be in the 1.5M range just like the Fortuner and Montero. Worth it kaya to wait 3 months for it?

    chevrolet trailblazer suv diesel (selling this september) Philippines - 6245327

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #160
    ^ba't kaya medyo ok ang pricing ng chevy this time? hehe

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer