New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 121 of 442 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    They are willing to let me go and prioritize in-house buyers. They don't even give freebies like the LTO and stuff unless in-house buyer ka. What a scam!
    This week lahat ng for release na units are those for in house financing buyers. 1st week of december na yung sa amin, kasama na kami sa next batch. Bank P.O. Ang mode of payment namin. And freebie lang are the tints but we are not getting it.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    *xpac Pa-repaint mo na lang
    he he he.... kung 2 libo lang sana pa repaint...bakit hindi...

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1203
    *xpac
    Stick with orig paint, maganda naman ang blue, In my case yung nakuha ko auburn brown is not our choice, our top choice is white, later on gumaganda rin ang tingin mo habang tumatagal. Our ex-pajero ganyan din white ang orig color, then pina repaint ko ng red combo ng silver sa baba later on sa singit-singit makikita mo yung orig color lumalabas, beside we are still few traversing the streets, maganda ang dating mo regardless of the color.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1204
    sobrang dalang ko makakita outside the case/carshow ... once palang sa buong buhay ko :-p saan ba nagtatago yang mga owners hehe

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    586
    #1205
    Kaibigan hindi nagtatago natatakot lang ma usog, kasi lahat ay bumabati parang malusog at cute na baby he he he

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1206
    Bro albert, nakakita na ako ng 4 maliban pa yung kay ninong RTS. May naka TrailB na sa neighboring subdivision namin. Gray tapos may brown din na pakalat-kalat sa commonwealth. Isang white naman na 4x2 sa may Trinoma tapos isa pang gray sa EDSA Shang. Dumadami na rin

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    #1207
    *xpac - You will not be disappointed with oceanic blue.
    *albert I saw one 4x2 white at Phil Columbian this week.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    #1208
    hey there tsikoteers!

    i'm sorry if if this is OT but i have been really confused lately. i have been pondering if i should get the new trailblazer 2.5 or the 2.0 cruze?

    both of them costs around 1.3m and that is basically the limit of my budget. which would you guys recommend i should get? i am really confused, i really like the looks of the cruze 2.0 diesel, and it is complete with the all the bells and whistles for safety and comfort and the base 2.5 trail lacks some of the features of the 2.0 cruze. i also like the trailblazer for its ride height, and roominess so i am really confused.

    i have been a long time lurker in the forums and i have been reading the chevy thread and i really like it and this trailblazer thread has only added to my confusion.

    which would you recommend in terms of...

    1. Sedan or SUV? - the only off road use i would probably use the trailblzaer for is for some occasional family trips to the beaches, since i live here in the province.

    2. Fuel consumption - i read around and found out that some people get at least 10++km/l for the disel chev vs the 8-10km/l city driving for the trail

    3. Cost of ownership - insurance costs, LTO costs, maintenance costs and pms costs.

    so if any of you could share some wonderful insights on these criteria, it would greatly influence my decision.

    TIA guys

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1209
    First off, I think this topic is better off on the comparo threads.

    Anyways, let me give it a stab:

    1. Sedan or SUV. - Let throw a few questions back at you: Do you really need a 7-seater? Will you be hauling stuff like multiple bikes or other kinds of cargo? Are you more of a speed and handling kind of guy?

    2. Fuel consumption - Cruze wins this. Obviously.

    3. Cost of ownership - Well, it boils down to diesel vs gasoline. Honestly, I find gasoline vehicles easier and cheaper to maintain. But I would also tell you that given the same torture test, the diesel engine would come out tougher.

    If you're confused, write down all the features you like on each of the cars and just rank them all. Personally, I'm really a practical person so for me it just boils down on what you need and since I need space, I'd go with a 7-seater SUV.




    Quote Originally Posted by confusedbuyer View Post
    hey there tsikoteers!

    i'm sorry if if this is OT but i have been really confused lately. i have been pondering if i should get the new trailblazer 2.5 or the 2.0 cruze?

    both of them costs around 1.3m and that is basically the limit of my budget. which would you guys recommend i should get? i am really confused, i really like the looks of the cruze 2.0 diesel, and it is complete with the all the bells and whistles for safety and comfort and the base 2.5 trail lacks some of the features of the 2.0 cruze. i also like the trailblazer for its ride height, and roominess so i am really confused.

    i have been a long time lurker in the forums and i have been reading the chevy thread and i really like it and this trailblazer thread has only added to my confusion.

    which would you recommend in terms of...

    1. Sedan or SUV? - the only off road use i would probably use the trailblzaer for is for some occasional family trips to the beaches, since i live here in the province.

    2. Fuel consumption - i read around and found out that some people get at least 10++km/l for the disel chev vs the 8-10km/l city driving for the trail

    3. Cost of ownership - insurance costs, LTO costs, maintenance costs and pms costs.

    so if any of you could share some wonderful insights on these criteria, it would greatly influence my decision.

    TIA guys

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    571
    #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    *xpac
    Stick with orig paint, maganda naman ang blue, In my case yung nakuha ko auburn brown is not our choice, our top choice is white, later on gumaganda rin ang tingin mo habang tumatagal. Our ex-pajero ganyan din white ang orig color, then pina repaint ko ng red combo ng silver sa baba later on sa singit-singit makikita mo yung orig color lumalabas, beside we are still few traversing the streets, maganda ang dating mo regardless of the color.
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    *xpac - You will not be disappointed with oceanic blue.
    *albert I saw one 4x2 white at Phil Columbian this week.
    he he he joke lang yun pa-repaint...tama kayo ganda ng oceanic blue lalo na ng na full tint...dami nga nakatingin, madalang pa kasi sa kalye..sarap ng feeling na wala pa kaparehas oto..i-enjoy ko na habang konti pa..
    since 40's na kami ng wife ko..tamang tama yun kulay medyo bumata kami...
    btw..this is our 1st diesel fed vehicle kaya wala ako masyado alam...dito lang sa tsikot ako nakakapulot ng idea..

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer