New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Ganda din ng double cab version nya ha.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The interior could use a bit of improvement. I think it's a great looking pickup. I, however, am so excited to see the SUV version :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=4]The all-new 2012 Chevrolet Colorado breaks out[/SIZE]
    Words by Christopher Kho | Photos courtesy of General Motors

After spending five years and over US$ 2 billion in development, Chevrolet rolls out its “toughest, highest-performing, and most-refined midsize pickup truck EVER.” The all-new Colorado made its recent debut in Thailand and is set to break new ground in Chevrolet's 100-year history. Jam-packed with even more technology and features you could ever want, it’s built to conquer over 60 countries in five continents.

The Colorado certainly looks like a real big American brute, especially with the bow-tie brand's dual-port grill. It's adorned all over with chrome accents and fitted with dual projector headlamps and LED tail lamps. Inside, the amenities reflect the creature comforts of a sedan, yet it maintains the versatility expected of a pickup truck. It boasts up to 30 storage locations for the crew cab version and claims to have the segment's best front and rear shoulder room, headroom, and seat height.....

click on link to continue: The all-new 2012 Chevrolet Colorado breaks out
    LINK: The all-new 2012 Chevrolet Colorado breaks out

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Puny wheels. Needs bigger to fill out the fender gap.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Parang anlaki neto ah, wala pa bang side by side pictures to at yung New DMAX

Quote Originally Posted by Vostok View Post
    I, however, am so excited to see the SUV version :D
    Me too. Finally a real sucessor for the Trailblazer, instead of the soccer-mom-rated Traverse...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Any news and updates of the upcoming variants,specs,prices of chevrolet colorado here in Philippines? Highly anticipated models to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcbagacay04 View Post
    Any news and updates of the upcoming variants,specs,prices of chevrolet colorado here in Philippines? Highly anticipated models to offer.
    I actually don't expect it to be offered in the Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Chevrolet Colorado review:

Bangkok Post : On Par

The Chevrolet Colorado will be on display sa Chevrolet Motorama sa November 11 and 12 sa SM Mall Of Asia!

Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    The Chevrolet Colorado will be on display sa Chevrolet Motorama sa November 11 and 12 sa SM Mall Of Asia!
    Good news but got me thinking: will the Philippines' market have space for both the Chevy and the Isuzu versions of the same vehiche? Or maybe would Isuzu get some cheaper, work-oriented versions while Chevy would aim the private user?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2012/13 Chevrolet Colorado