New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 439 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lemchevyalabang View Post
    yes. product sales will be studied first to consider bringing the 2.0 diesel in the country
    gas variant lang?
    For sure pupunta ako sa show room nila kung meron crdi engine. This should be cheaper than the ford focus tdci as per european market pricing.
    Ayon sa nababasa kong european review ang FC nito is at par with the ford focus tdci, about the same max speed din siya pero lamang ang ford focus sa driving quality daw.
    Ayon sa conversion ko ang crdi variant ay nasa 22K USD that was sept 2009.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sayang talaga sana yung camaro di lumayo ng husto ang price sa GC ng hyundai (kase same price range lang naman sila sa US e)...sayang na sayang talaga...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    gas variant lang?
    For sure pupunta ako sa show room nila kung meron crdi engine. This should be cheaper than the ford focus tdci as per european market pricing.
    It all depends on the trim.
    Judging from the P1M+ pricing of the 1.8 liter LT model, the CRDi version would probably cost around P1.1M+ if they ever decide to sell it here, not unless its trimmed like the mid-level LS.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    sayang talaga sana yung camaro di lumayo ng husto ang price sa GC ng hyundai (kase same price range lang naman sila sa US e)...sayang na sayang talaga...
    Baka nga sinadya ng TCCI na mahalan yan para mas mabenta ang GC eh,remember kay Lee narin HARI-UMC at Viking Cars ang TCCI-Chevrolet Phils,besides mahal ang shipping galing U.S kaya mahal din..Hayaan mo nayan..

Cruze?I hope na maging mabenta sya...This one is really pitted against the Toyota Corolla Altis and its a great replacement to the Optra.

Ilalabas din ang 1.6 Liter at 2 Liter VCDI variants soon for sure ng Cruze..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bought the TOPGEAR magazine december issue and according to them it will be released NEXT MONTH which means, JANUARY 2010.

In the magazine can be found its test drive review.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    what a mean looking sedan

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    maganda itong Chevy na ito. mabuting replacement sa Optra. sana ilabas ang Diesel variant dito sa atin

sana lang hindi na ito kasing "sakit sa ulo" ng Optra. interesting car itong Cruze pero i won't buy Chevy again

nung december 24 lang ng gabi, nag celebrate ng 50k odo yung optra ko, sinabayan naman ng sira ng speedometer

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Bought the TOPGEAR magazine december issue and according to them it will be released NEXT MONTH which means, JANUARY 2010.

In the magazine can be found its test drive review.

don't be sruprised sir if you see a unit of cruze on the road already. it's a teaser unit. i think 5 of those were given to the top management to drive along the roads. the white cruze could be seen in alabang, las-pinas area, red sa paranaque. we are now accepting reservations. PM me your number if interested.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lemchevyalabang View Post
    don't be sruprised sir if you see a unit of cruze on the road already. it's a teaser unit. i think 5 of those were given to the top management to drive along the roads. the white cruze could be seen in alabang, las-pinas area, red sa paranaque. we are now accepting reservations. PM me your number if interested.
    I already banned your first account.. reason: spamming... then gumawa ka ulit ng account... agents are welcome to participate here in the forums... pero please naman, dont sell or promote your dealership.

I will ban you if you will register again.

we can now continue the discussions

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    saw one, looks nice and beefy