New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

I found a good deal on a Chery through the internet and I'd really want to take it. If I purchase it within the month, I get 3 years LTO registration and car insurance to boot. I want to buy one of those cars with AT.

My problem is that I've never met anyone with an AT Chery and I can't ask them about performance. Hence, I want to ask this community now. Do you own a Chery? What do you think about it? Will it be able to climb the mountains of the Cordilleras?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 20th, 2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: removed the car insurance "advertisement" link

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    welcome to tsikot!

sir, you may want to consult this thread that is for Chery car owners: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52287

they may help you with your concern.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sir you may want to read all threads here before buying the QQ or any china brand vehicles for your sake.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    i am also interested in it, can any one tell me what i have to do first, actually i am not from china, but i love china cars, so that i want to know about this car.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by foalon23 View Post
    i am also interested in it, can any one tell me what i have to do first, actually i am not from china, but i love china cars, so that i want to know about this car.
    Love my 2009 all manual..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Ken View Post
    Love my 2009 all manual..
    is it still working?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hnd po ba sister company ng byd ang chery?.. Chinese company chery db?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    I think it is a good car though I don't have it now.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I doubt it

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Ive tried driving 1 nung nasa abroad,emgrand ang model..loaded siya with features and good interior designing..hindi nga lang magandang i drive,matagtag at mahina humatak.maski na kalahati pa fuel tank pag pinark na elevated mag ilaw na fuel gauge.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

What do you think of a Chery?