New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'd rather get a secondhand Getz... at least that car is about as safe or safer than a decade old Sentra.

But if you're going for brand-new and economy is an issue, the Suzuki Alto is actually much more fuel efficient than the QQ, both in our testing and in the DOE tests.
    Amen to that...I'm far more confident on the Alto because its brand has a reputation to protect! And consider the prices:

(www.topgear.com.ph)
    Suzuki Alto (Deluxe)-P398,000
    Suzuki Alto (Standard)-P359,000
    Chery QQ3 1.1l-P349,000

Finally, you ought not to buy a car just to show off. Only idiots do that. And corrupt officials which are also idiots. Good luck to the sincere and hard-working government employee!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I would rather not. Learned that Chery China has stopped Chery cars distribution in the Philippines. What will happen now to the parts and services of Chery vehicles ? Kawawa ang bumili nito.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by izon View Post
    I would rather not. Learned that Chery China has stopped Chery cars distribution in the Philippines. What will happen now to the parts and services of Chery vehicles ? Kawawa ang bumili nito.
    Saan mo nalaman yan ha?? Mayroon pa rito sa Pinas no..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    Btw, you need not be ashamed to be seen driving one. Pinaghirapan mo yan. Dapat ang mahiya eh yung mga kurakot sa gobyerno na nakasakay sa mga mamahaling sasakyan.
    I certainly agree! I drive a 30 year old car with free rust on the side and I am not ashamed, specially from people in public transport pointing humorous comments "ay bulok! hahaha", in my point of view, "Eh ikaw nagko-commute at nauulanan" who's "hahaha" now? No offense to commuters but I commute as well on coding days..

All the more I am not ashamed driving a brand new car as a fruit of labor and extra efforts at work.

Damn those politicians who thinks they own the road!

Kudos to you Hanren! And future brand new car owners!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Oh and by the way, I saw a QQ taxi roaming around the Mandaluyong, San Juan and Cubao area for almost a year now..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Saan mo nalaman yan ha?? Mayroon pa rito sa Pinas no..
    Please read Tsikot member bennisiozo thread under "Chery Cars Owners Unite " dated 08/08/09.

Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

QQ Crash at 40KpH, normal EDSA speed.

If you value your family, DO NOT BUY A QQ.

If I were to evaluate the pic, it appears that the crumple zones WORKED as they were designed.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kompressor View Post
    If I were to evaluate the pic, it appears that the crumple zones WORKED as they were designed.
    True, but I don't recall the passenger cabin to be part of the crumple zone... and certainly NOT the steering wheel. That steering wheel didn't get twisted without something hitting it at high G's. The would-be driver will be having serious chest pains for life, if he survived the crash.

But I agree with the others. Between a bike and the QQ, the latter is the more sensible choice.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007

If you want to act like a DUMMY go buy a QQ.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    natatawa ako sa post ni oj88 na "True, but I don't recall the passenger cabin to be part of the crumple zone..." ahahaha

QQ ka na pero wag ka na mangdamay ng ibang tao
    safety talaga di ako tiwala sa liit at structure niya. FE lang ako tuwa diyan at looks niya. uphill climb siguro a No No. basement ka na lang mag park wag na sa mga matataas.

brakes naman issue ngayon? ang naaalala kong issue kasi nito na nabasa ko rin dito was yung clutch eh at yung switching ng gears..

be proud that you can drive one, show yourself s public. after all, not all gets to have 'what you could have' (in this case eh yung tsikot mo).

pero within that price range? i'll definitely go for a GSR na lang or a lancer na 2004 na model. balak ko kasi i-mod yun eh

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast