New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    aaaah. natuloy den. before kase muntik nang may magpasok ng chery dito, di lang natuloy.

well, it can get you from point a to b. so i guess it can help the c and d segments. pero matagal pa to bago maayos ang dealership and after-sales network.

go ahead and buy the alto. suzuki is investing in the philippine auto market. siguradong may parts ka 5 years from now.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sana nga mag-ok etong china cars para naman magkaron na ng alternative sa motorcycles. tapos para hindi na din tumaas ang mga branded ng husto.

pano pag nagpapaaral ako sa La Salle ng anak ko, baka civic that time eh 2M na isa

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    frikkin copycats... :furious:

kaso... yung engine sa rav4 copycat nila... whether 2.0L or 2.4L ay 127 hp lang. sa torque talo din, 2.4L ang kailangan nila to match the torque output of the real-deal rav4. :bleh:

0-100kph in 15s & 14.5s for their 2.0L and 2.4L variants respectively. losers! :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    The showroom will be located in Buendia (at the ground floor of DTI and right beside the Intelectual Property Office [IPO]). I find it kinda ironic.
    ahahaha :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mike09 View Post
    in fairness ha.. yung mga honda xrm motorcycles na hit na hit dito sa atin, those are made in china!
    ...but according to strict honda quality controls. Being a purely chinese company, it would be interesting to see if they can match the quality of other established car companies.

yung gamit sa cavite na mga brand new aircon buses, are chinese made by Golden Dragon company.. ang ganda ng interiors. Pati driver merong small screen where he could watch movie..
    hmmm...two concerns:

1. buses with tv sets have been roaming the streets forever.
    2. is it really a good idea to give the driver a tv screen? i'd rather that he keeps his eyes on the road at all times B)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    here's a pic i was able to take while in china. they had a chery car(not sure what model) but I think this is there compact car. chery is pronounced cher-ah, well thats how my counterpart there says it

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    The black crv/rav4 chery is ok rin

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    medyo off topic na siguro pero you cannot help but admire the chinese for making a sustained effort to place themselves in the global automotive map. sure, malayo pa sila in terms of refinement and technology and i personally still wouldn't buy any of their automobiles. but like the malaysians (proton) and indians (tata), they simply refuse to be laughed out of the car-producing club.

malakas tayong mamintas pero the best that we can produce are lowered owner type jeepneys or pampasaherong jeepneys. has anyone actually seen a PUJ that has a real functioning speedometer and has no black smoke coming out of the tailpipes?

Chery Cars Philippines (Iseway Motors)