New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    s
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    May cars na bang available Carlo?

I think yung A5,Tiggo at QQ ang siguradong magiging mabenta rito..
    wala pang cars dun. They are painting the showroom with different colors. Since my sister is working with DTI, akala niya Chowking yun hahah. I saw the paper on the glass that says "CHERY AUTOMOBILES" with the logo. Union Bank yung dating nag occupy ng soon to be showroom ng Chery. Ironic indeed hehehe.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; June 2nd, 2007 at 08:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kala ko Chevy Chery pala.
    Pag nagkaroon na ng mga sasakyan mapuntahan nga yung Cherifer ay este Chery Automobiles pala.hehe

Why there? Para hindi kana mahirapan pag magcocomplaine ka?
    Para masegundahan agad nila yung complain mo.hehehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmm, my friend who worked in china told me that the quality is poor. I'm not surprised hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if cherry is anything like the Geely...i don't think the suzuki alto has anything to worry about. i checked out the geely HA a few years back nung nag exhibit sa Ghills Promenade. wasn't impressed.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... kala ko rin "Chevy"... was wondering what the big deal was about until I read it again...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the rav4 copy is nice..

less than 700k? much nicer.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ah i see hindi pa bukas yung showroom at wala pang cars dun..Oo totoo na poor ang quality ng Chery automobiles pero hindi kasing lala nung sa Nexus(Gonow,Great Wall,Fuqi) at Geely(patay na to)...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bat sa tabi ng IPO??? Para meron silang puwedeng taguan tuwing may mag-cocomplain dahil sa palpak na vehicle quality nila?

At sa tingin ba nila na puwede ba silang humingi ng patent sa IPO hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    whoa I pass this way everyday pero I fail to notice the sign, unless di sya obvious sa Jupiter side. anyway there goes quality out'o da window, however the price's darn tempting for a second car. I hope they have stricter standards here... would be shocking to find this brand as part of IPO's fleet.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Any news on the price? Baka meron namang tsikoteers with inside infromation. I am about to buy a suzuki alto kasi and I would like to
    consider the QQ. Baka pwedeng iadvance feature ng ating mga corrsepondent tsikoteers.
    The entry of chinese brands will I think bring welcome relief on the runaway
    prices of cars. If motorcycles could be used as a comparison, The prices of motorcycles really drop because of the entry of the chinese brands. in the end, local manufacturers actually benefited, even if they have to drop their prices down, because of stiff competition, their sales volume actually skyrocketed giving them large profits. From less than 50K per year, I think Honda motorcycle's volume is now hitting almost 1M units per year.

Chery Cars Philippines (Iseway Motors)