New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello mga Chery car owners, lets share information about our car. Tell us about your unit, modifications and breakdown/fault experiences.

I will start with mine

QQ308 AMT
    Nasdaq Silver

Mods
    Changed the HU and speakers and installed SW right after I got the unit.
    Current City Driving Mileage 14++ KM per liter
    Normal Route Filinvest Batasan-Commonwealth-East Avenue

Faults found so far
    Little squek sound on the steering wheel whenever i turn it to right.
    Glove compartment rattled but its now fixed
    Last edited by qman; August 10th, 2008 at 01:46 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Well, it has been over 2 months since my wife and I bought a brand new Chery car in San Fernando, Pampanga. Snce then we get run-a-round and still no registration or license plate.
    They sell us car and now say they waiting for paperwork from China or Korea. It makes me wonder if the car is legal or not!
    Be careful and beware. They no like answer phone or questions once you pay for the cars!
    We have car and insurance that is costing us money, but the car still not legal to drive on the roads!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    got my plate little less than 3 months. It was delivered to my wife's office by our salesman.

I didn't mind not having it during those 3 months I was never apprehended or stop dahil wala akong plate. Siguro dahil na rin sa route na dinadaanan ng QQ ko less traffic enforcer meron lang ata sa East Avenue at sa Batasan road, noon marami eh sa tandang sora, INC at Philcoa nagkalat sila dyan. Ngayon between 8-9AM bihira ko silang makita or maybe im not seeing them
    Last edited by qman; August 17th, 2008 at 03:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Don't blame Chery solely for the problem... everybody's complaining about how long it takes to get plates... no matter who they buy from.

It's all that damn backlog at the LTO...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^^^ Nakow malaking problema yan kung totoo...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingking View Post
    chery is having problems with LTO. since most products today here in the Philippines are smuggled from China. Chery is also a suspect.
    is this really the case? kasi di naman yan ang explanation ng Salesman namin. They showed when they really applied for our LTO registration their part on processing our registration was done on time and in good faith. Kaya di ko magawang magalit or mainis sa kanila. Kumbaga the ball was on LTO office doon nadelay.

Anyway maybe you are connected sa LTO or have some relatives working in LTO kaya malamang tama ka rin. But the question is kung yan ang kaso bat nakalusot ma register ang QQ ko, di ba dapat all in all walang lulusot until ma clear ng QQ ang lahat ng unit nila ay di smuggled.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Chery Car is like just like any car here, they having problem with LTO...

Quote Originally Posted by stryke1 View Post
    Chery Car is like just like any car here, they having problem with LTO...
    I agree with this. I don't think it's limited to Chery. Plates for my Revo took 4 months before it was released. My friend's Innova took 11 months to register! Both vehicles are from Toyota Makati.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mabilis na pala ang sa hyundai...3wks lang nakuha ko na plaka ko

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have a chery tiggo, got it jan 18.
    7+++ km still smells and runs like new, nothing added nothing changed. i think i get around 11 to 14 km to a liter. 11 when driving around the narrow streets of tarlac city and 14 via sctex then nlex going to manila.
    sometimes it hesitates when you change gear from 1st to 2nd. is it me? am i too quick or too slow on the clutch pedal? or the car?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast