New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with your current income?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 50.00%
  • No

4 25.00%
  • No income (only outcome)

4 25.00%
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Basta pera at finance ang pinag-uusapan, parating magkasama at magkasangga si Batman & Robin ...akala mo naman experts...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by valvura View Post
    Same greed that fuels people to buy LOTTO...
    Mga LOTTO. Mga tamad at mga asa na lang tumataya doon...

*galactus

For the record I don't know uls personally Never met the guy but obviously he's quite smart and I like smart people!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^ di naman porke tumataya sa LOTTO ay tamad na ang isang tao... dami akong kakilala na professionals (yes even doctors) na nagbabasakali lalo na kung yung jackpot ay >200m

sa ngayon ay Yes pero still eyeing for more!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    For Me I am satifisfied with my current income..but my witholding tax is such a BS!! 20k a month for Tax Alone.

My friends who lived in SG as PR wala daw 20k per annum ang tax nila waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...BADTRIP!!!!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That also means mataas lang ang income mo! Tax is proportionate to income, the higher your income the higher the tax!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm very unsatisfied with my income now. In fact, I am thinking of leaving our company despite having a great boss and colleagues because of the salary issue.

I used to be happy about my income until I started paying for half of my gas expense. My goal is to pay for everything BUT I am already having a difficult time now. I just came to realise that my income is really not enough for me to live independently. I definitely cannot afford to rent a house/condo. Parang naawa tuloy ako sa sarili ko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

there's plenty of opportunity out there for you madam cathy. huwag mawalan ng pag-asa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Satisfied naman so far..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Satisfied and happy ;)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

there's plenty of opportunity out there for you madam cathy. huwag mawalan ng pag-asa.
    Thank you! I hope I get lucky naman

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Are you satisfied with your current income?