New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But Officially, it's still pareng geek Bill

http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/...atatype=Person

Sidenote nung 2003:

Today he is worth a staggering $52.8 billion . To put this inperspective, consider what can be done with that amount of money.

He could pay the salary of President George W. Bush (US$400,000) for 132,000 years
    You could win Survivor 52,000 times and still not match up to his fortune
    His wealth exceeds the annual budget of Russia

This gives bling bling a new meaning :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    $240M plane... wo hoo, talagang barya na lang talaga ang para sa mga chicks!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pinag-aagawan 'wee-wee' ni sultan sigurado!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas madami pa din kotse si JAMES CHAVEZ dyan ehehehehehe!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa naman si sultan. having to live on only $10billion...i feel so sad for him

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    The faucet on the toilet bowl is there for washing your "lower sensitive body parts", there are actually also different types of toilet bowls for males and females, making washing your "lower sensitive body parts" easier. You can buy these locally, not made of gold though.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Higher end toilets would have at least 2 or 3 available urinals, one for males, one for females and a typical standing urinal for males. Also there would be two sinks, one for the husband, one for the wife, completing this would be a large tub and a shower. Building one of these for a regular home would cost about 100-200k but is well worth it for people who can afford these.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the right term is "bidet". for those people who are too good to touch their own ass

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, promdi kasi ako, so isang toliet and sink lang. my first party in a house in forbes park, nakita ko, may dalwang toilet at isang urinal pa to complement the sink.

good thing i chose the right toilet (and not the bidet) to take a crap in. that would have been embarassingly hilarious

yup, yung mga sobrang mayayaman, they have separate sinks, toilets and showers and tubs for the husband and wife.

in my house that i am building, the masters bedroom and the kids room share a common (thoug medyo roomy siya) bathroom.

ganyan talaga ang buhay, we just have to make the most of what we have

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Why the Sultan of Brunei might be running out of money...