New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba ang the best bank credit card (for local and international use) either master card or visa card as far as percentage wise, cash and credit limitations, accessibility etc... For those working in the banks please don't be bias. Just an honest answer.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Palagay ko almost the same naman lahat ng BANKS pag dating sa credit card.. Yung credit limit naman depende sa monthly salary mo. Advice lang mahirap mabuhay ng naka depende ka sa credit card mo. I own a lot of credit card pero I just used it in case of emergency..lalo na sa mga Hotels kahit na may cash ka they still need it as a guarantee.. Kaya nga others says mahirap din yung wala kang plastic money..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by InVitro25
    Ano ba ang the best bank credit card (for local and international use) either master card or visa card as far as percentage wise, cash and credit limitations, accessability etc... For those working in the banks please don't be bias. Just an honest answer.
    IMO, don't look at the bank. Usability-wise pare-parehong credit cards yan...... get the credit card with the lowest APR and no or minimal fees (annual, processing, membership, etc.).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys. But among our local banks which one does have the lowest APR or no or minimal fees. Anyone outstanding with these criterias?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by InVitro25
    Thanks guys. But among our local banks which one does have the lowest APR or no or minimal fees. Anyone outstanding with these criterias?
    Your APR will most likely be based on your credit history. Di ko lang alam kung may mga credit agencies ang Pinas to retrieve the credit history of an individual.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the best card i have used (kaya lang is local card) is yung BPI Express Credit. maliit interest rate kung icocompare sa international cards.

international cards eh tama sila... pare-pareho lang interest rate and acceptability nyang mga yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you may inquire at AIG or HSBC... i heard that you can negotiate to reverse your annual fee for the succeeding years, but i never tried it yet... hehehehe :P

normally, i changed my credit card as soon as they charged me with an annual fee... madali na lang kumuha ngayon dahil halos lahat ng banko ay meron na...

IMO lang po... never used your credit card for credit, used it for convenience... it means that you have to pay on due dates all your outstanding balances so as not to be charged with exorbitant rate (no exemption).... :wink: :wink: :wink:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    siguraduhin mo lang pag ginamit mo sa hotel yung card mo, na di makikita ni misis yung statement.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i believe some credit cards have these reward points.. my dad uses the reward points to waive the annual fees instead of appliances and stuff. ako, extension lang po.. ginagamit lang pag emergency or for gasoline.. aig card ng dad ko. you can ask na lang if they still have this reward points thing. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AIG Still has the rewards program. The rewards program is common with any credit card in our country. If your not planning on using your card abroad go for the bpi Express Credit (local Card). If you plan on using the card here and abroad, any Visa Card will do. i you plan on having a seperate card for your transactions abroad, apply for an american express, so your transactions will be billed in USD and not converted to our local currency.

HTH:mrgreen:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Credit Cards