New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Just got my credit card today, was wondering if this can be used for ordering online?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    u have a separate card number for online transaction and usually with limit like 10-20 of you credit limit

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ah ok thanks! So pwede pala talaga

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    i have the bpi blue cc. i already tried purchasing online worth over $500 twice ok naman. sa tigerairway ayaw bpi. tatawagan kapa ng bpi if you made the online purchase.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wouldn't be using paypal better and safer?!?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

For small purchases online, I suggest that you request BPI to issue you a BPI E-Credit (master) card, so that your credit exposure will be very much limited.

However, for more expensive purchases online, I guess you have to use your regular BPI credit card.

I usually use my BPI Mastercard vs. my other cards in buying things abroad and in my online purchases, because the exchange rate (since I am paying in Pesos), is lower.

4000:play_ball:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sagutin ko sana when I read the thread title was "it depends how much is your credit limit...." hehehhee

sa internet purchases pala ang question... kap, first CC mo ba? ingat sa pag-gamit, maraming mga first timer na nag ka CC akala nila hinde binabayaran ang mga purchases sa CC, kaya too late na nila marealized na baon na pala sila sa utang....

Where can my BPI Express Credit Card Gold go?