New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got this in my work email from a dubious sounding email account: ______*granny-movies.net

What's your take on this guys? I am pretty sure that this is a scam of some sort (I tried replying to the said email address) and am curious on how they operate.

Thanks

===

I have found your job request. I represent a company seeking for part-time financial contractors. I will describe the offer in a few words below:

Our company (PEUFIS) is a trading - financial company is seeking for employees to work with financial correspondence.

Our company is investment based enterprise. Your main duties will include operations, regarding distribution, sales, transfers, banking and finance basics. Age, education or gender are no longer barriers for making money with us. We offer the greatest opportunity for career growth and promotion at home.

PEUFIS is seeking for responsible, literate and honest persons for the positions in transaction and processing services to be regional clerk.

No experience needed to qualify.

Requirements:

1. Be able to check your email several times a day

2. Be able to respond to emails immediately

3. Be responsible and hard working

4. Should have personal (or business) checking bank account

5. Age: from 18 till 70 years

6. Located in the territory of the PH.

7. Have a skill to communicate and access to the Internet.

No experience, no problem.

Salary depends on time spent by employee , average is about $800.00 - $2,000.00 weekly.

Employment After you are accepted for employment, you will be assigned to our manager.

The manager will inform you by E-mail about the time and nature of the first transaction.

Our company assumes full responsibility for insurance, customs and tax registration of funds transaction.

You will not have to fill out any documents or pay customs duties!

For the initial period you will be offered a part-time employment, later depending on your activity results you can turn to the full-time employment.

During working perion your % will grow with every month or transferred sum, the more activity you provide the more money you will make with every transactions.

For any additional questions please contact our managers.

We need six representatives , so please respond fast if you would like to start immediately. In this case, please email for more details

Thanks, Michael

PEUFIS Company

Ukraine

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    I got this in my work email from a dubious sounding email account: ______*granny-movies.net

What's your take on this guys? I am pretty sure that this is a scam of some sort (I tried replying to the said email address) and am curious on how they operate.

Thanks

===

I have found your job request. I represent a company seeking for part-time financial contractors. I will describe the offer in a few words below:

Our company (PEUFIS) is a trading - financial company is seeking for employees to work with financial correspondence.

Our company is investment based enterprise. Your main duties will include operations, regarding distribution, sales, transfers, banking and finance basics. Age, education or gender are no longer barriers for making money with us. We offer the greatest opportunity for career growth and promotion at home.

PEUFIS is seeking for responsible, literate and honest persons for the positions in transaction and processing services to be regional clerk.

No experience needed to qualify.

Requirements:

1. Be able to check your email several times a day

2. Be able to respond to emails immediately

3. Be responsible and hard working

4. Should have personal (or business) checking bank account

5. Age: from 18 till 70 years

6. Located in the territory of the PH.

7. Have a skill to communicate and access to the Internet.

No experience, no problem.

Salary depends on time spent by employee , average is about $800.00 - $2,000.00 weekly.

Employment After you are accepted for employment, you will be assigned to our manager.

The manager will inform you by E-mail about the time and nature of the first transaction.

Our company assumes full responsibility for insurance, customs and tax registration of funds transaction.

You will not have to fill out any documents or pay customs duties!

For the initial period you will be offered a part-time employment, later depending on your activity results you can turn to the full-time employment.

During working perion your % will grow with every month or transferred sum, the more activity you provide the more money you will make with every transactions.

For any additional questions please contact our managers.

We need six representatives , so please respond fast if you would like to start immediately. In this case, please email for more details

Thanks, Michael

PEUFIS Company

Ukraine

Probably a 'scam'. All they want is to collect personal information (and sell them later on to unscrupulous spammers). It's too good to be true. The text is not 'professionally constructed' (may mga wrong grammar pa). I also work part time through email correspondence pero hindi ganito yung approach nila. They are more careful with what they require, more detailed with their job descriptions (and policies), and 'require proofs of existence'.

Hindi man lang nilagay yung complete name at yung position nung Michael..
    Last edited by Hanren; June 26th, 2007 at 03:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Found it's way inside my mailbox through our company email. IMHO, another scam.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; June 26th, 2007 at 03:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    m2, yung email address pa lang, kaduda-duda na eh.

_________*granny-movies.net, amp. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It IS a scam.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nung nakita ko nga yung granny-movies.net ang email, I first thought that it was from nicolodeon. :innocent:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    nung nakita ko nga yung granny-movies.net ang email, I first thought that it was from nicolodeon. :innocent:
    amft...buset! :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    granny-movies.net ....sounds like a fetish pr0n site starring "senior" models :hihihi:

i think someone has a dirty little internet secret :secret:

What's your take on this (possible work scam)?