New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    my wife-to-be and I decided to have our honeymoon in Macau via Tigerairways' budget fares.

First Questions: OK ba Tiger Airways??? Although no choice kami since nabook na yung flights.

Second question: What fees and taxes like travel tax, immigration tax, etc do we have to pay at the airport (Macapagal Airport in Clark)? How much each?

I have already been to Thailand but since I was then sponsored by an international org, I was exempted from paying these taxes/fees.

Third: Ano ba mga suggestion niyo na puntahan sa Macau? Yung tipong ndi masyado nakakapgod since gusto namin relax kami pareho at ndi harassed.

Pwede ba kami magbalikan Macau-HK-Macau in one day?

Thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Terminal Fee lang naman.

Yung ibang taxes, dapat inclusive na dun sa ticket mo.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    First question: So far maganda ang feedback.

Second question: Korek si M2, usually terminal fees lang for the airports. Yung travel taxes, kasama na dapat sa bayad mo sa ticket. Depending on where in Asia your going, you might need to pay a visa fee upon arrival.

Third question: Macau was once a Portugese stronghold. There place abounds with good architectural sights. Marami din silang mga festivals na pinaghalo ang Portugese at Chinese beliefs. The food there is also good.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. Yup ok ang Tiger Airlines they use Airbus A-320 imho mas bago pa yan kesa sa mga airbus ng PAL. free seating nga lang, una papasakay ang seniors and yung may kids in tow. ang trick diyan is upo ka sa front row while waiting, dahil after the seniors and kids in tow row by row ang upo

2. Travel Tax (1,620) and Terminal Fee (350) at Macapagal Airport
    pauwi wala na kasama na binayaran mo sa tiger

3.Havent been to Macau sorry.

What fees and taxes do you pay when you leave the country?