New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    During these very trying times, tayong mga pinoy ay merong never-say-die attitude...

Pero, as a means of sharing our inspirational phrases, words of wisdom, guiding principles or food for thoughts, to hopefully uplift/boost each and everyone's morale and maybe even steer our lives towards a better path

Let me ask you this, What drives you? (specially in our work, profession, business)

Let me start (hoping others will follow suit :please at ang sa akin ay kapopost ko lang in another thread but i thought of creating one for sharing our views. So here it goes again...

Be like a SWITCH!, meaning you have to:
    • be like a Sword - in maintaining your cutting edge thru continuing training, education & other means of improvement
    • be like Wine - as you get better with age and by maximizing your experience to your advantage
    • be like an Ink - in making sure you stand-out and leave your mark/impresssion and that your contributions/accomplishments are recognized
    • be like a Tiger - in ferociously and decidedly jumping into an opportunity when it presents itself
    • be like a Chameleon - in always adapting to the ever changing work/business environment. If you don't adapt/change - you'll perish!
    • be part of a Herd - by acting in unison, be a teamplayer in achieving synergistic results towards a common goal & maintaining harmonious relationship
    In short, be like a SWITCH - you should be in control and have the discipline to maintain it.

These are my :twocents: in guiding myself, my family and in dealing with those who, i had & currently have the opportunity to work with...

Mga mods: paki merge or delete na lang po kung redundant na

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Let me ask you this, What drives you? (specially in our work, profession, business)
    Our 2 daughters.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

My family inspires (drives) me....

6505:Bath:

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    My wife and daughter.

My will to live.

...oh yeah, my dogs too. They drive me nuts.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Being able to leave a MARK ---knowing that you make a difference in the lives of others (be it in our family, in the community, etc.) because in the end that is the essence of LIFE.

Living a life for others.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    my 2 year old daughter and wife

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    MD's

My
    Daugther
    son

Wife? Let me think about it!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Money to be able to retire early. Wala pa naman akong family (well wife and kids but of course I have parents and a sister) so wala pa akong inspiration there.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I want my parents to retire without worries, and I also want to give my wife a very good start here in the US once I get her over. We don't have kids yet, but I'm sure if we did, they would just as well be our inspiration. We all want financial stability, right? But our reasons are quite similar and are mostly based on our families.

What drives you?