New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saw this post in another forum:

Here is the complete thread:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=355876
    Last edited by theveed; August 14th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought the story would be like Demi Moore and Michael Douglas' "disclosure". Iba pala. Buti na lang hindi na rape totally yung guy.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ouch....bading pala :hysterical:

i say it's time for the old "hidden recorder" trick. confront him in private with a hidden tape recorder and discuss the incident. make sure he admits to doing it. then play him back the tape and tell him that if he doesn't do anything you want, this will go to the CEO of the company and the media :evil:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    grabe...professional yung bading na yun... the mere fact that he knows what drug to use...katakot naman yun

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Okay lang yun, just pretend na wala sa kanya yung nagyari tutal silang dalawa lang nakaka alam. sa ibang panahon na lang siya gumanti... pag nakuha na niya yung posisyon :idea: Umisip siya ng mapait na ganti halimbawa “tirahin nya sa likod ng may sili ng todo puwersa hehehe. That way sa biktima ang “hulung halakhak” :evillaugh

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the classic "buttseks plus donkey punch" move also works well in this situation"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    ouch....bading pala :hysterical:

i say it's time for the old "hidden recorder" trick. confront him in private with a hidden tape recorder and discuss the incident. make sure he admits to doing it. then play him back the tape and tell him that if he doesn't do anything you want, this will go to the CEO of the company and the media :evil:
    My thoughts too.... I hope the rapist don't watch that much movies cause it's been done to death, the latest of which was in the movie Michael Clayton, which is a real nice flick.

Why don't women do this kind of thing? specially the nice looking ones. I wouldn't mind being a victim.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Okay lang yun, just pretend na wala sa kanya yung nagyari tutal silang dalawa lang nakaka alam. sa ibang panahon na lang siya gumanti... pag nakuha na niya yung posisyon :idea: Umisip siya ng mapait na ganti halimbawa “tirahin nya sa likod ng may sili ng todo puwersa hehehe. That way sa biktima ang “hulung halakhak” :evillaugh

Tapos,- saksakan niya ng canister ng isang body spray....

6610:secret:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sheesh. It reads like one of those long letters addressed to Kuya Eddie or Lovingly Yours, Helen. Actually, I was expecting to hear melodious accompaniment similar to the ones they used to play on those programs.

Honestly, parang di kapani-paniwala. From what I know, yung Ecstasy kasi, is an upper. Pag tumira ka nun, hindi ka makakatulog. And only a moron would mix an upper with a sedative. They're like oil and water, they simply don't mix.
    Last edited by Galactus; August 27th, 2008 at 09:14 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Yun nga e, ang alam ko talaga Ecstasy ay stimulant... And ganadong ganado siya magkwento. Pero baka naman sabi lang nung bading Ecstasy, pero hindi pala...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What are the courses of action if you have been taken "advantage of" by your boss