New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sign up now so that you can start selling load for all networks (Sun, Smart, Globe, Talk N' Text, Red Mobile and Touch Mobile), Internet Cards, Gaming Cards and more!

Registration is for FREE! Yes it's free. No need to buy a new sim card. You can use your current sim to load ALL networks.

Minimum capital is 100 pesos. But don't worry, this will serve as your Load wallet, the one used for loading your customers. Yes! You will give 100 pesos and it will be returned as your load wallet (o di ba mga sir at maam, nag-invest ka lang ng 100, ibabalik sayo ng buo ung 100 at kikita ka na!)

You can earn from 8% to 23% depending on the product that you are selling.

If you think that being a retailer with no store or computer shop is useless, you're wrong because you can also use it to load yourself or you can sell it to your family and friends. No need to go out of the house and look for a loading station. This is really helpful especially during emergencies.

Another great thing about this is your Load Wallet has NO EXPIRATION.

You only need an active sim card/cellphone number and 100 pesos to become a retailer.

After signing up you will be given:
    1. Instructions and codes for selling
    2. Load Wallet (upon payment)

Orientation is also for free. This won't take long. This is just to teach the new retailer the basics. This can be done thru chat.

MODE OF PAYMENT: Thru Paypal/Alertpay/LibertyReserve Or BANK DEPOSIT (Information will be sent thru email to registered retailers only)
    1. Unionbank
    2. Banco De Oro
    3. Security Bank

For more info, you can contact me:
    email - usong725*gmail.com
    YM - usong7252000
    mobile - 09178388953

Thank you.

LoadCentral Frequently Asked Questions

What is LoadCentral?
    LoadCentral is a centralized distribution/reloading system which allows retailers to sell Globe and Smart electronic load (E-Load) and electronic PINs (E-PIN) of various prepaid card products to customers through a cellphone or webtool.

Who uses LoadCentral?
    There is Netopia, the most popular retailer of LoadCentral. If you’re an online gamer, most likely you have already bought a load from LoadCentral through a Netopia branch.Other establishments like Flying V and Copy Unlimited have LoadCentral for their loading station. Internet cafes in various parts of Metro Manila are starting to adopt the LoadCentral loading system.

Can I use LoadCentral for my personal prepaid needs?
    Yes. In fact, I highly encourage prepaid consumers like online gamers and prepaid cellphone users to use LoadCentral so you can avail of your favorite prepaid products at a discounted price!

Will the LoadCentral Dealer issue or sell a Retailer SIM?
    No. Any mobile number (Smart, Talk N’ Text, Globe, Touch Mobile, Sun) can be registered by a LoadCentral Dealer as a LoadCentral retailer number.

How To Sell E-Loads?
    There are 2 ways to start selling. Sell via SMS or via LoadCentral webtool.

When can a retailer start selling the LoadCentral way?
    A retailer can start selling the LoadCentral way after the LoadCentral dealer registered your mobile number and after you replenish your load wallet.

How will I know about the discounts given by LoadCentral?
    Check the latest post update. LoadCentral Discount Structure is usually provided.

What happens if my retailer SIM and/or mobile phone are lost or stolen? What happens to my remaining wallet load?
    You must immediately notify your dealer so she can deactivate or block your mobile number. You must then ask your dealer to register another mobile number as your new retailer SIM. Your dealer will then inform LoadCentral by a written notice (fax or email) and request that the remaining balance in your old registered number be transferred to your new one.

What happens if I forgot my password?
    You should ask your Dealer to request from Uniwiz Trade Sales Inc. for the resetting of your password. Uniwiz will not entertain direct request from you.

How can I get a transaction report?
    You can use the webtool for the transaction report or you can ask your dealer for a copy of your transactions.

How to change my password?
    Send CHANGEPW [old 6-digit password] [new 6-digit password] to a LoadCentral Access Number (LCAN)

What should I do if the buyer does not receive the product electronic PIN (E-PIN) with his mobile?
    You can use the resend function on the webtool. Please be aware that you can only resend the last transaction for your buyer’s mobile number.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Tamang tama ang timing nito.

Pag retailer na bro pwede maging dealer din?

robot.sonic

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Tamang tama ang timing nito.

Pag retailer na bro pwede maging dealer din?

robot.sonic
    yup pwede din maging dealer kahit retailer ka na.

ganito ang setup ko ngayon.

yung sun sim ko ay dealer account. yung smart ay ang retailer.

contact mo ako bro if interested ka.

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    PM sent bro.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    PM sent bro.
    PM replied bro.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    boss, pano ba maging dealer?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    boss, pano ba maging dealer?
    you have 2 options bro para maging dealer:

1 loadcentral sub-dealer -> you need to cashout 20k as initial load sa wallet load mo. ito yung ibebenta mo sa mga retailers mo. 20k ang ibabayad mo, 20k din ang macrecredit sa wallet load mo. ang earnings ay sa discount/commission na makukuha everytime nakabenta ng load ang retailer. upto 5% commission sa total sale ng lahat ng retailers ang earnings mo.

2.) uniload dealer - uniload yung parang may pagka-MLM arm ng loadcentral. 3988 pesos ang fee para maging dealer. fee lang yun. separate yung pag replenish sa wallet load mo. ang kagandahan ng uniload dealer ay no maintaining limit sa wallet load at mas madami ka pwede kitain compared pag loadcentral sub-dealer lang. aside kasi sa 5% commission sa total sales ng lahat ng retailers mo, pwede ka din kumita sa direct dealer signup at team sales incentive. meron kami team para dito na nagtutulungan magkaroon ng downlines para sa team sales incentive. ito yung site ng team namin -> http://uniloadbiz.com

just to avoid confusion:
    loadcentral - ito yung company
    uniload.biz - ito yung MLM arm ng loadcentral
    uniloadbiz.com - site ng team namin na members sa uniload.biz. nagbuo kami ng team na magtutulungan instead na sarili mo lang mag register sa uniload as a dealer.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    tnx sir for the info. :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    why not just inquire directly at Smart, Globe, Sun?

pag dumaan ka sa middleman or third party (like the one being promoted in this thread) mas mababa kita mo

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    + 1 uls. I was approached din dati by a friend offering me to become a dealer like this. lower by 10 - 20% versus becoming a true blue dealer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast