New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Sorry, i dunno where to appropriately post this question..

Any feedbacks/insights on Vista Real Classica Subdivision or any other subdivisions nearby? Its located at the back of EVER Commonwealth.

We are currently eyeing a property there, the place looks nice.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ok dyan. mataas lugar overlooking (marikina?), fog (as in fog) pag december minsan zero visibility pa yung main road/exit (vista real drive) to commonwealth. accesibility. tsaka on-going road widening commonwealth (malapad na pina lapad pa)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ineedmorehp; thanks man! vista real is the one that has higher elevation, next to it (pababa) is the classico.. mukha tahimik at masarap ang hangin sa area. How is the peace and order in these areas? wala bang baha?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I play basketball there every week. grabe papunta diyan. ang tataas ng incline. hirap yung kotse ko!

Tivoli tapos sa dulo Classica, right? I realized that nasa baba na ito ng marikina valley. as in katabi na niya san mateo and marikina mismo.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    v22: peace and order ok. police/traffic police accesibility is satisfactory. flood? sa baba sa entrance kasi mataas na lugar so bababa yung tubig ulan sa entrance. normal/sedan cars can easily passby. lowered cars have to wait for a while. anyway minsan lang naman yun...

cons: state of the nation address (SONA) - once a year mega traffic; lots of u-turn slot (daming car accident pero usually happens at early morning/madaling araw); jay walking (ends up dead). asawa ko tataka bakit daw sa south walang mga nahuhulog na sapatos samantalang sa commonwealth isang sapatos, tsinelas, bota, rubber shoe, leather shoe, etc. sabi ko baka nadisgrasya na hehe sana hindi naman....

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ineedmorehp; so it gets flooded there?

chain; yup its valley low, what do you think are the cons there?

thanks guys!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    well... aside from the wear on the brake pads, added gas consumption and the usual rigors on the ride associated with traversing those steep inclines, I think you have a fairly nice and peaceful village over there.

BTW, it gets really cold over there. samahan mo pa ng fog...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *v22: flooded, hindi naman passable minsan lang nangyayari... as mentioned earlier water from high areas flows down to the entrance... flooded but passable (mga gutter deep max siguro)

*chain: uu malamig and fog - real fog...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Dito ako nakatira. OK naman dito. Peace and Order, there have been reports of theft pero dati pa and wala ako naririnig lately. Marami na rin kasi houses unlike before.
    Water is no problem as we recently switched to Manila Water and pressure is great. So great that some of the pipes in the house burst. Floods, I live on phase 4 closest to the river and wala naman baha. Minsan may baha mga 2 inches pero dahil lang sa lakas talaga ng ulan and mabilis naman nawawala.

Sarap ng hangin dito di katulad sa Vista Real na minsan amoy basura. Don't know kung saan galing. Ang lamig lalo na ngayon.

Ang ayaw ko lang dito is walang CATV almost lahat kami dito naka Dream TV. Problem din ang PLDT kasi when we transferred wala nang lines na available. You can always get a wireless landline which my neighbor uses. Mahirap din pag emergency kasi 1 lang ang entrance ng VREV, Tivoli, Tivoli Royal and VRC. Hirap din pag may protesta sa Commonwealth kasi yun lang ang entrance. Hopefully marami na bumili ng lots sa phase 5 para ma develop na. I think magkakaroon ng gate near San Mateo/Batasan bridge pero matagal pa yun.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    thanks for the inputs guys!

vice; you live there pala! we saw some property near the clubhouse.. we like the place, scenic and presko, Lalo na sa phase II. We are still in the thinking about it process.. Btw, do you know any other houses for sale there? We are also thinking of buying alot and have a house built, if it turns out cheaper.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Vista Real Classica Subdivision??