New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I'm a bit skeptical as well since sa depreciation palang, assuming it's for a Php 500,000 car and you're depreciating over 5 years, that's about Php 8,333 in depreciation cost alone per month. Dagdag pa fuel, periodic maintenance (which could be more frequent given that the vehicle is used a lot)...medyo ang mahal na ng running costs.
    Tapos mga sosie pa mga uber partners, meron drivers [emoji3]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haha! Mas mahal pag sosy driver kasi naka Smartphone at wifi pa! [emoji4]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Haha! Mas mahal pag sosy driver kasi naka Smartphone at wifi pa! [emoji4]
    Hiring drivers to drive your car defeated the concept of uber, naging sosy taxi na lang Talaga.

Dito sa US. mga uber cars meron sticker ng uber dinidikit sa windshield. Para alam talaga na uber yun unmarked car

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    un grab legal naba?
    isa sa mga customer namin meron siya dalawang unit sa UBER.di ko lang natanung kung magkanu kinikita nya

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

un grab legal naba?
    isa sa mga customer namin meron siya dalawang unit sa UBER.di ko lang natanung kung magkanu kinikita nya

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgz View Post
    un grab legal naba?

un grab legal naba?
    musta idol tantan..

san kaba nag lalagi ngayon..

Quote Originally Posted by kidgz View Post
    un grab legal naba?

un grab legal naba?
    musta idol tantan..

san kaba nag lalagi ngayon..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    dito lang brother Jaypee10
    wala ba tayo prayer meeting haha....

kilala mo si Jayson Santos? ung dating CL ng CAMANAVA brother Jaypee
    2 unit kanya at 3 sa tatay nya, ok daw Grab Taxi nila ngaun nakaka 20 to 30k net daw sila weekly

sorry OT.,

dito lang brother Jaypee10
    wala ba tayo prayer meeting haha....

kilala mo si Jayson Santos? brother Jaypee
    2 unit kanya at 3 sa tatay nya, ok daw Grab Taxi nila ngaun nakaka 20 to 30k net daw sila weekly

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    I rode uber going to Kapitolyo late this afternoon. Driver/owner (he just came home from office) told me his earnings nowadays are not as good as before when there not too many uber cars. It used to be that they were entitled to incentive when they made a minimum of 35 rides a week. Uber revised the incentives program to include the requirement that they make 5 rides during rush hour in the morning and another 5 rides during rush hour in the afternoon. The reason for the revision was because drivers did the 35 rides a week by avoiding the rush hour. But because it's impossible to do 5 rides during rush hour, drivers no longer are able to get the incentive.

On the way back from Kapitolyo tonight, I rode uber again. My driver was a driver and not an owner. His company has 25 Vios cars for uber use. That's probably another reason why it's no longer lucrative to drive an uber car on the side.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hulihin na daw uber cars starting august 21...good thing I didn't join the bandwagon...i was suppose to get a vios but waited for things to stabilize... Feeling ko once nastabilize na ang supply ng uber cars and legal na to konti lang lamang ng uber sa kita compared to taxis...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    I rode uber going to Kapitolyo late this afternoon. Driver/owner (he just came home from office) told me his earnings nowadays are not as good as before when there not too many uber cars. It used to be that they were entitled to incentive when they made a minimum of 35 rides a week. Uber revised the incentives program to include the requirement that they make 5 rides during rush hour in the morning and another 5 rides during rush hour in the afternoon. The reason for the revision was because drivers did the 35 rides a week by avoiding the rush hour. But because it's impossible to do 5 rides during rush hour, drivers no longer are able to get the incentive.

On the way back from Kapitolyo tonight, I rode uber again. My driver was a driver and not an owner. His company has 25 Vios cars for uber use. That's probably another reason why it's no longer lucrative to drive an uber car on the side.
    Very good info - exactly one of the main reasons why being an Uber partner isn't that enticing anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post

Very good info - exactly one of the main reasons why being an Uber partner isn't that enticing anymore...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    James Deakin just posted that LTFRB will make its own premium taxi, an operator needs 20 units with 2.0 engine displacement. Mukhang unti unti pababagsakin ang Uber. Ahole gov't agency.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast