New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pano makakapag save.. karamihan eh wala pang sweldo.. negative na agad..
    ako yan

Seriously, I have a friend who travels so much, almost monthly she is out of town or out of the country. She told me about her officemate who was assigned abroad and became so problematic when the salary credit was delayed. So our VP said it would be safe to bring the peso equivalent of 150k to which I agreed. And then she said, "hindi naman kami lahat may ganyan na pera" I almost fell of my seat, hindi ko masabi, buwan buwan nagt travel ka, spend as much as P1k a day on food, spent P30k on a handbag pero wala ka P150k?!?!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ako yan

Seriously, I have a friend who travels so much, almost monthly she is out of town or out of the country. She told me about her officemate who was assigned abroad and became so problematic when the salary credit was delayed. So our VP said it would be safe to bring the peso equivalent of 150k to which I agreed. And then she said, "hindi naman kami lahat may ganyan na pera" I almost fell of my seat, hindi ko masabi, buwan buwan nagt travel ka, spend as much as P1k a day on food, spent P30k on a handbag pero wala ka P150k?!?!
    Wala rin cc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ako yan

haha

kasi nga napunta lahat ng pera niya sa travel and stuff

and sa cc bills

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala rin cc?

Meron naman siyang cc. Pero ang issue niya pocket money na P150k, hindi daw lahat may ganun na cash. (pero bumili siya 30k na bag in cash )

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Meron naman siyang cc. Pero ang issue niya pocket money na P150k, hindi daw lahat may ganun na cash. (pero bumili siya 30k na bag in cash )
    Tumatangap kasi ng credit card ang michael kors

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Tumatangap kasi ng credit card ang michael kors

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    MCM binili niya. I asked her to check the price for me she was in Europe e nagustuhan din niya. I found out that it's almost the same price in the US, so I told her it's not practical so hindi na rin siya bumili. She asked me what is a nice bag to buy so I told her to get a leather longchamp which is equivalent to P23k

One or 2 months after ata she went to Korea, aba nagulat ako binili MCM! Mas nakamura pa siya kung sa Europe na lang siya bumili in the first place.

So she spent P53k on 2 handbags (in cash). Wala pa cost of travel niya dyan. Pero wala siya 150k cash sa bangko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm assuming bayad ng company accomodation. Eh di kung how much Kaya niya madalad kahit 1/3 lang ng required then mag cc na siya.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Some people spend what they can rather than have it loaned or taken by family members in need of money ... this mentality is prevalent in low income families ... one bread winner works to death to provide for a large family ... most of whom do nothing ... send siblings to school ... take care of sickly parents ... give to poorer relatives ... you can see how relatives of OFWs spend money like it were growing on trees ... not caring how much hard work it took to earn such money ...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If very few Filipinos have bank deposits then why are the lines at the bank always so long! I absolutely hate it when my Mom asks me to withdraw from her ancient passbook account. I also don't understand why there are several counters but only 2 tellers. Buti pa mga HNW individuals, sila pinupuntahan ng personal bankers. Unlike us peasants that have to line up at the branch

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    True! And the percentage of discounts won't change kahit pa may inflation. Agree na best investment ang hospital stocks. Lahat tayo magkakasakit when we get older.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Kaya one of the best investment one can make is to buy shares of stock from a hospital... less than a million lang... next to free na ang hospitilization mo and your immediate family for 60 days... sino ba tumatagal ng 60 days sa hospital....

You have medical care... kumikita ka pa...

For Less than a Million...

actually other hospitals if nasa initial offer palang nasa 360k lang yun...

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast