New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was going through another forum and there was what appeared to be a heated argument regarding this company:

http://www.ubequitysolutions.com/index.html

The TS had a point in that it seemed to be questionable. Even a mod said it was peculiar that it had no address, people, etc.

Yet it expected you to send important company info.

Now, their was a new character created who suddenly was defending the company and threatening lawsuits so they actually took the thread down. The Mod must have been threatened and did not want to jeopardize the thread.

With the defensive behavior of the person defending the company and threats would it be possible that they are "hiding" something as the Mod said?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The website looks like crap Anyway, if they are a corporation checking with the SEC is not a band idea. If they are a sole prop or a partnership checking the DTI would be the way to go...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If I were to check out a company with the SEC or DTI would that be possible online?

Am new here and was just wondering if the archives of these institutions can actually be accessed online so there would be no need to physically go there.

I was actually weirded out with the thread and the guy who went ballistic defending the site. Threats and all. In fact the Mod pulled it out since there was threat of a lawsuit.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    What the hell is their business model anyway?

If u have a product u need to market, sila ang lalapitan mo?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    What the hell is their business model anyway?

If u have a product u need to market, sila ang lalapitan mo?
    Kaya nga weird. You would normally go to an Ad Agency or even a person from one who sidelines. How can you tell who they are if they don't show previous work/case studies or even who the driving force is. Haven't even heard of them offline so what is their racket? It has got me wondering since I read the close thread.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Basically, they claim to have better or more effective marketing ideas than other companies in the same field.

maybe they are just a group of former ad agency employees who decided to put up their own company.

wala pa yata sila track record...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Basically, they claim to have better or more effective marketing ideas than other companies in the same field.

maybe they are just a group of former ad agency employees who decided to put up their own company.

wala pa yata sila track record...
    That is what is confusing when I read through it. They don't show why they are better possibly through work samples or even through ideas yet "tell" the reader they are better. Did they not think this through? Doesn't seem that convincing if I were a marketer. Also why will I engage the services of a group if they are vague.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hayaan na sila...

Kanya kanyang diskarte para kumita ng pera sa mundong ito...

Yan ang diskarte nila...

so good luck nalang sa kanila...

Basta tayo lagi mag iingat kung kanino natin iaabot ang pera natin...

yun lang
    Last edited by uls; April 16th, 2008 at 05:42 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I checked the site, and was wondering why the hit counter is only 000012? Checked again and it's 000013. Bakit ang konti? Nagtataka ako if the site was mentioned in that thread multiple times and was only viewed 11 times prior to my visit.

What was the argument about?
    Last edited by mbeige; April 16th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Well stat counter says it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Is there something wrong with the company - www.ubequitysolutions.com