New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    We take this opportunity to introduce to you our company, the Nanoh Garments & Distribution.

Nanoh Garments & Distribution is involved in the manufacturing and trading of garments specifically all styles of t-shirts, polo tees jogging pants and jacket. We customized shirts according to the needs and specifications of our clients. We have been providing quality products to various individuals and corporate accounts.

We offer a wide selection of fabric and materials to suit your preferred designs and budget. Some fabric that is currently available includes 100% cotton in single jersey, honeycomb, interlock to TC material (mixture of polyester and cotton). If you preferred a specific fabric, please let us know. We assure you that we can meet your needs because we have a wide network of fabric suppliers.

In addition, we also offer printing and embroidery services.

Nanoh Garments & Distribution works on the principle that our customers are our business partners. The success of your business is also our success that’s why we are committed to delivering quality services at budget-friendly prices. Let Nanoh Garments & Distribution be your partner in your business. Rest assured that you will be enjoying a long-term and progressive business relationship with us.

For more inquiries, you may contact us anytime at cell. nos. ( 0922 ) 833-40-43 / ( 0915 ) 407-57-05 / ( 0922 ) 363-39-34.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    hi....

good afternoon... how much is the shirt and polo shirt if wholesale?

pls reply asap.....

i have a shirt printing and if you u can be my supplier

thanks

sir glenn

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sir glenn View Post
    hi....

good afternoon... how much is the shirt and polo shirt if wholesale?

pls reply asap.....

i have a shirt printing and if you u can be my supplier

thanks

sir glenn

Given this thread was posted back in 2007... best to simply CALL the contact numbers for a quick response to your questions.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nanoh Garments is now known as Sadie Garments & Subcontractor. You may visit http://myrasadie.multiply.com to view sample of their products and services. Their new contact nos. are (0915) 672-24-05 / (0915) 407-57-05 or at tel. no. (02) 407-95-67

T-shirt / Polo Shirt Supplier