The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ...or any pooling investments.

Salamat

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try axa, i am not an agent but you can check on their stats online...they are faring pretty well even at a low stock markets their didnt went to the drain...

if you are interested pm me and ill forward my cousin to see you=)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You might want to try the various Sun Life funds

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MFs are quite the same wherever you invest in it.
    there are quite a number of companies which offer these products like:

PhilAxa, Pru Life UK, Sun Life, Cocolife, PhilAm Life.

For banks, its BPI, BDO, Export Bank, etc.

Personally, i have accounts with Pru Life, Sunlife, Cocolife and BDO.

my experiences? almost the same with all of the companies. i just made a mistake and lost some money on Equity Funds with BDO two months ago. It's because of the current state of the PhiSix as well as the issues on the US economy that is why. My variable life policy with Insular Life eh nalugi din yung MF part.

but my money market funds with BDO have been earning (maski maliit lang). i average around .5%/month.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lugi din ako sa sunlife eventhough i get the balance fund and not the equity, safer ang balance kasi combination siya ng equity and bond.

advice sa akin ng cousin ko na dapat longer term ang paglagay nun para mas kikita, right now medyo bagsak talaga halos lahat, so mas ok kumuha now habang mas mura para pag kumita ok na bawi mo na...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I got the BPI ALFM. Kumita na ako nung last year. Ok ang trend. Now, medyo bagsak. Pero, umaangat ng pilit. Di na tulad last year na talagang continous ang pagtaas nya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    up lang po....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    tama po si sir/ma'am cutedoc.. ok na ok po mag-invest ngayon kasi medyo bagsak ngayon at papataas na ulit.. try nyo po sir sa Sun Life.. ok na ok dito lalo na ang balanced fund, maaalagaan mabuti ang pera mo. Kasi meron po ang Sun Life na mga Fund Managers.. ;)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I also have several funds both here and abroad. Normally with this kinds of funds (equity, bonds, or a balnced) its more of BUY AND FORGET na lang. Don't try to time these things, cause the odds are you will get out at the worst of times

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Add ko lang po, sa mga balak mag invest make sure you read the prospectus(es). Nakalagay doon ang goals and strategies ng funds pati na din any extra risks that it may contain. Kahit po ano nakasulat sa brochure, di po yun binding -- the prospectus is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suggest Mutual Funds...