New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gudday everyone!
    Who among you here is from Baguio/Benguet or have heard of MARVILLE HOMES SUBDIVISION located somewhere near Cypress Irrisan, about 4.5km from SM baguio.

Please post your opinion if its OK to invest in one of the row houses there. I also want to know more about the place, if it is worth buying, please.

Thank you.
    Last edited by maria; May 31st, 2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: querry

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Gudday everyone!
    Who among you here is from Baguio/Benguet or have heard of MARVILLE HOMES SUBDIVISION located somewhere near Cypress Irrisan, about 4.5km from SM baguio.

Please post your opinion if its OK to invest in one of the row houses there. I also want to know more about the place, if it is worth buying, please.

Thank you.
    up ko lang. para sa mga taga baguio. yuhoooo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    magkano ang offer me brochure ba na binigay sayo or me website sila

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ok. 4.5km from SM BC to Cypress Point, Irisan? I think that's an understatement.
    anyway, as you've mentioned; "invest", I am assuming that you're not planning on buying the property to use as your home. The reason being, if you do stay there and say, you work in BC's CBD, and you go home late, you'd either have to take the big-buses going north (since the mini-buses and jeeps only operate until 7PM, IIRC)or hunt for a taxi willing to take you there. It's a different story ofcourse if you've got your own vehicle. I just don't know how much space the property has for a garage (or if one is even provided) as I believe you're referring to something similar to the Lexber and Royal-Lexber subdivisions.
    My own observation of the 2 subdivisions I've mentioned, as far as population is concerned is that population growth is kinda slow. So, if you equate this to your turn-over rate, it may take awhile before you could sell it off at present. But then, maybe most of these properties have been bought already but are just serve as vacation houses.
    HTH

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    actually, most of the houses there were purchesd by OFW's for theirs relatives in RP.most of the units are already occupied.the unit i am interested in is a row house with 4 floor levels.jeeps last trip is until 9pm.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    re: 9pm jeeps -- honga 'no. 9 nga pala yung mga Irisan na 'di express (IIRC). I guess kung di naman mahilig magnightlife yung titira dun, ok lang.
    pero 4-story po ba 'ka n'yo yung townhouse? whew. tindi a.
    anyway, I hope you don't mind, pero gumawa po ako ng link nitong thread n'yo sa Baguio Tsikoteers thread para matulungan pa po kayo nung mga ibang andun sa Baguio ngayon sa kanilang mga opinions re sa prospect n'yo. I'll try to have a look din po sa Marville, para mas may "closer-inspection" opinion ako, just incase makatulong and kung interested pa kayo by that time. goodluck.

ok lang po ung distance, d gaano kalayo, ako i live 7 kms from baguio cbd pero d naman masyado hassle. marami na din po taxi na night shift. cguro ang main concern nyo n lng po e yung location mismo kasi malambot lupa sa iba parts ng irisan, madalas may landslides.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thank you B2Bomber sa effort sa paggawa ng link sa thread na ito,pero pano ko po macheck yung mga replies or comments ng mga tsikoteers.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ma'am sila po ang pinapapunta ko rito. as you may have noticed, nagreply na po si funkngruvn. so may nakapansin nang atleast 1. hehe.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    As far as I know (and I do not mean to make this place look bad)..malapit ito sa Irisan dumpsite kung saan hindi maganda ang air quality. I know a lot of owners there who are selling their housing units..and lately ( i think last year), naging center of controversy ito dahil sa ownership issues..may mga pinapaalis na mga andun na kasi may nag cla claim na sa kanila daw yun but maybe you can try to research further on this and you can correct me if Im wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subdivision