Hi,

Mag consult po sana ako sa group baka may mga naka experience dito.. (before may mga PM na ako kay Sir Clavel3699 but I think he has gone absent and the celphone number I have on him isn't his anymore (baka may mga may contact kayo dyan kay Clavel3699, hope you can PM me how to contact him)..

Anyway.. would like to consult po sana ano ang mga alternatives, the situation is this:
1. We are a FMCG company (manufacturing and distribution) based in Central Luzon, but with shipments (by land) to far north as Vigan , Laoag, Tuguegarao.. and far south to Tacloban, Iloilo, Kalibo (yes.. by land.. hindi na reliable ang shipping lines now)

2. We have a mix of third party logistics (which charge us per trip) and our own fleet

3. for our own fleet.. may mga practices na kami na simula pa noon sinauna (when the company was started)... basic is may basic pay ang driver.. may meal allowance.. they are allowed to charge for hotel, and some other expenses sa trip...

Wanted to consult po sana to get info sa field / industry.. best practices kung baga.. on how we can improve on this area.. so we can keep them (drivers / helpers) and at the same time ay also keep our costs optimal...

Hope you can share your ideas / experiences... if ever naman confidential.. okay din po sana ako na PM na lang then I'll contact you directly ..