New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hello,

Is their someone here could share their experiences related to the Topic? Papaano po kayo nagsimula sa ganitong business?
    How did you succeed po?
    1.2M budget Less 650k to erect storage building, could this be enough?

Regards.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian ZDN View Post
    Hello,

Is their someone here could share their experiences related to the Topic? Papaano po kayo nagsimula sa ganitong business?
    How did you succeed po?

Regards.
    are you going to be buying different variety of rough rice?
    if you only deal with one variety, just have a rodent resistant silo for the grains. invest in a grain moisture meter. the grains are most stable and less prone to breakage when milled at this moisture content. anything higher will spoil. if you over dried them it tends to recover in moisture content. for walls of the storage area, one of the most affordable panels would be the fiber reinforced cement board. use steel for framing, wood is expensive, bends or deforms easy, not rodent resistant and combustible. in vest in a platform scale too.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    are you going to be buying different variety of rough rice?
    if you only deal with one variety, just have a rodent resistant silo for the grains. invest in a grain moisture meter. the grains are most stable and less prone to breakage when milled at this moisture content. anything higher will spoil. if you over dried them it tends to recover in moisture content. for walls of the storage area, one of the most affordable panels would be the fiber reinforced cement board. use steel for framing, wood is expensive, bends or deforms easy, not rodent resistant and combustible. in vest in a platform scale too.
    Hello Ma'am Thank you for your Reply.
    1. I will deal maybe with different varieties coming freshly from thresher at the farm fields.
    2. For the Building Construction it is a 12m x 10m Floor area and a 4m height, for the trusses i'm still choosing bet steel or just wood- plan to make this concrete floors and walls- Is there any disadvantages if i will use concrete materials?
    3. I'll take your advice of getting Grain Moisture Meter and Flatform Scale : ) thank you
    4. Base from your measures - what are the example variety of your Palay and their respective standard moisture Ma'am? what should be the moisture so we can say that it is already dried and ready for storage? and what should be the moisture content so we can say that this is ready for milling? - please share even the basic ones ma'am.
    5. How did you control those pest from your storage ma'am Mina?
    6. What could be the best timing to dispose or to sell ma'am base on your method?

So much Thank you po.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    different classes of rice should not be mixed to maximize finished rice recovery. long grain usually have 66-68% recovery(44 kgms of rough rice X 66%=28.8 kgms of polished rice). if you mix short and long grain, there will be a lot of grain breakage.
    for the building, you have a capacity between 8000-9000 bags.
    use steel for framing and cement fiber board panels or long span metal roofing. just provide for ventilation at the top. concrete floor is the most advisable. it is easier to recover the grains that may have spilled.
    grains are stable at 14% moisture content. however, if you over dried them, give it about 12 hours for it to recover to 14% m.c.
    as for rodent control, use ultrasonic pest repeller or a couple of cats heh heh heh or if you don't mind the snakes they do a good job putting the rats and mice under control.
    do not stock the grains too long. rotate your grains.
    buy during harvest and dispose of during lean months.
    the by product of milling, sell them as animal feeds.

5. Join Date
    May 2011

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    different classes of rice should not be mixed to maximize finished rice recovery. long grain usually have 66-68% recovery(44 kgms of rough rice X 66%=28.8 kgms of polished rice). if you mix short and long grain, there will be a lot of grain breakage.
    for the building, you have a capacity between 8000-9000 bags.
    use steel for framing and cement fiber board panels or long span metal roofing. just provide for ventilation at the top. concrete floor is the most advisable. it is easier to recover the grains that may have spilled.
    grains are stable at 14% moisture content. however, if you over dried them, give it about 12 hours for it to recover to 14% m.c.
    as for rodent control, use ultrasonic pest repeller or a couple of cats heh heh heh or if you don't mind the snakes they do a good job putting the rats and mice under control.
    do not stock the grains too long. rotate your grains.
    buy during harvest and dispose of during lean months.
    the by product of milling, sell them as animal feeds.
    Wow thank you for this, a big help po, next month will be the ground breaking po.
    if you don't mind, can i still seek advises and opinions from you in the near future?
    Thank you for the link to where i can buy a Milling Machine - i already shoot them an email inquiring the price of your recommended machine.

: )

One more thing Sir, how about of getting a truck, what would you recommend? 2nd hand? brandnew? and where maybe i get po?

Salamat.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tibayan mo loob mo. Kasi kung hindi, baka maawa ka sa mga magsasaka, eh malulugi ka.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Tibayan mo loob mo. Kasi kung hindi, baka maawa ka sa mga magsasaka, eh malulugi ka.
    Isa din yan sa Dilemma ko pero business is business, magiging maayos din ang proseso sooner sa day to day na learning. kahit maliit ginansya as long as tuloy tuloy lang, hopefully maka sustain.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian ZDN View Post
    Hello,

How did you succeed po?

Regards.
    Hi po, its our line of business. Kung mag start kapalang aralin mu muna lahat, wag muna kuha ng cono. Important for me is ung bodega and bilaran(solar drier)
    Specially sa mga farmer kayu bibili ng palay mostly is sariwa pa yun. Need pa patuyuin before i ibyahe or ipa bigas.
    What is your exact plan pala? U buy from the farmers and dry it then sell it? Or u dry it and plan to stock it?
    I dont recommend this na stock nyu since baguhan kapalang sa ganito negosyu? Matutulog lang ang puhunan mo then you dont know the price kung bigla baba or bigla taas?
    Just give u idea po or message mo ako too many to mention kasi. Hehe
    You need a truck kahit elf muna estimated price 500-800k for a descent second hand. U can choose brand new for the price of more than 1m.
    Think of it na u need to built your bodega and bilaran po.
    In your case depende sa location nyu, sa amin kasi my mga bakante na budega and bilaran na for rent, not a bad idea naman kung mag rent muna.
    One more thing pala u need to have mga tauhan na taga bilad and buhat po, think of it kung per day mo sila sahuran or per cavan?
    A lot if things po but once you know how to deal in evrything, Im telling you its really worth. You need to be carefull sa mga ibang ahente pala need mo sila maging friends[emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    Hi po, its our line of business. Kung mag start kapalang aralin mu muna lahat, wag muna kuha ng cono. Important for me is ung bodega and bilaran(solar drier)
    Specially sa mga farmer kayu bibili ng palay mostly is sariwa pa yun. Need pa patuyuin before i ibyahe or ipa bigas.
    What is your exact plan pala? U buy from the farmers and dry it then sell it? Or u dry it and plan to stock it?
    I dont recommend this na stock nyu since baguhan kapalang sa ganito negosyu? Matutulog lang ang puhunan mo then you dont know the price kung bigla baba or bigla taas?
    Just give u idea po or message mo ako too many to mention kasi. Hehe
    You need a truck kahit elf muna estimated price 500-800k for a descent second hand. U can choose brand new for the price of more than 1m.
    Think of it na u need to built your bodega and bilaran po.
    In your case depende sa location nyu, sa amin kasi my mga bakante na budega and bilaran na for rent, not a bad idea naman kung mag rent muna.
    One more thing pala u need to have mga tauhan na taga bilad and buhat po, think of it kung per day mo sila sahuran or per cavan?
    A lot if things po but once you know how to deal in evrything, Im telling you its really worth. You need to be carefull sa mga ibang ahente pala need mo sila maging friends[emoji3][emoji106]
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for Your Share Sir ErDie,
    Bodega(12m x 10m x4mh) will be constructed by next month hopefully, may bilaran nadin galing sa Pamana Organization which is nasa lupa namin, sabi ng PAMANA priority na magbilad ng palay ay ung nag pahiram ng lupa sa kanila for 20 years, after 20 yrs ung bilaran ay magiging sa amin na. So kaya i took the advantage of building a bodega dahil may Bilaran na, so pwede na un dahil priority naman kami na may ari ng lupa na magbilad ng Palay : )

Opo yan ang balak ko, buy sacks of palay galing sa anihan then patuyuin then stock muna sa bodega after sometime deal to palengke then milled it. siguro dahil sa baguhan palang i would sell it small higher than the time na binili ko sa anihan.
    Sir more likely how do you pay the prson who works for you? halimbawa sa pagbilad ng palay as pagbuhat? per sack ba bayad mo?how much naman po? saan ako makakatipid sa cavan or per sack?

Sir can you share how to compute if bibili ako ng sariwang palay mga palagay natin 100sacks at 44kls per Sack at 17pesos per kilo? how much will it cost per kilo after mabilad po?

Maraming Salamat

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast