New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *txtalert & dieselNUBI - nasa taas na yung detail ng call center biz. If you want to know more better to have a meeting and discuss further.

There are lots of campaign brokers but make sure you do your homework - are they reliable? do they have clients local and abroad? how many call centers are running the campaigns/programs he is offering?

For direct clients, if you can get advance payment the better. Security mo pero wag mo naman itatakbo kasi HINDI IKAW ANG NAKAKAHIYA KUNG HINDI HINIYA MO PATI PILIPINAS. One of THe reasons why off-shore, BPO, and contact center businesses are moving here in the Philippines is that we are honest as compared to other countries like... SO PLEASE DON'T SCARE FOREIGN INVESTORS.

You make money, you help create jobs and lessen unemployment, and increase productivity of our country.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Btw for those computer shops and similar setup can also do call center stuff. Of course don't expect to get big clients because most of them will ask what kind of facility you have... especially finance-related programs

physical security (building, facility, server room/network operation center/data center)
    fire suppression systems (computer/electronic-friendly/dry system so-called)
    surveilance systems
    data security, network security
    power backup, generators, UPS
    brand name (I.T. equipment - servers, computers, network gears, etc.)
    software and operating system used
    network fail-over and redundancy
    etc! Dami pa!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Its not hard to have your on call center. Kailangan lang you have budget and clients. The company that I'm working with right now started for a small seats and now we're expanding. Looking for client that could give you project is pretty easy all you have to do is to generate your own leads. Madali lang madaming sites na mapagkukunan.If you don't have the center yet pwede ka mag seat lease that cost $4/hr you don't need to worry the facilities, telco, computer,internet connection.

Sarah
    sarah*global-sky.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah-gsky View Post
    Its not hard to have your on call center. Kailangan lang you have budget and clients. The company that I'm working with right now started for a small seats and now we're expanding. Looking for client that could give you project is pretty easy all you have to do is to generate your own leads. Madali lang madaming sites na mapagkukunan.If you don't have the center yet pwede ka mag seat lease that cost $4/hr you don't need to worry the facilities, telco, computer,internet connection.

Sarah
    sarah*global-sky.com
    Sarah, nice to hear from you. My question is how do I generate my own leads? What tools do I need?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^ ferdine, dunno if you already have conversation w/ sarah. anyway to answer your question: you need agent(s) to call in behalf of your company that these are your offshore products and services you can offer. well basically calling them to offer what you have. big call center of course started by going in another country and look for prospect client.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedmorehp View Post
    ^ ferdine, dunno if you already have conversation w/ sarah. anyway to answer your question: you need agent(s) to call in behalf of your company that these are your offshore products and services you can offer. well basically calling them to offer what you have. big call center of course started by going in another country and look for prospect client.

Thanks for the info.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    what are the equipments i need to start? how long ang itatatakbo ng 1m?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    you need stuff normally found in computer shop, plus server(s) (file, ip telephony, web/mail), and decent ip phone & headset(1-1.5k), internet, decent telco provider in US.

1m, hmmm est ko mga 2mos. (based on number and performance of agents) dapat after first 3-4weeks of operation you should have got payment from the client already and should be regulary based on the contracts. most that i know are weekly or bi-weekly.
    Last edited by ineedmorehp; November 18th, 2007 at 07:54 PM. Reason: 1

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    how much dapat ang front end mo if gusto mo mag-run with 10-20 people tapos hindi ka nababayaran YET ng half ng clients?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
SME - Call center