New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Please Visit the website:

http://profiles.friendster.com/66187703 - Complete details, scroll down

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos...4&uid=66187703 - For Complete photo of the shop, please click the second page.

For sale newly opened (May 26, 2010) Digital Photo Imaging powered by “TRONIX EVO3” (the number one imaging company in the Philippines, which has branches nationwide). The name of the shop is Pix&Me Photo Imaging Center. Pix&Me is fully operational with corresponding business permit. The store services includes printing 3r, 4r, A4 (with variations), ID studio (w/ special lighting) 1x1, 1.5x1.5, Passport size, 2x2, etc, Lamination up to A3, key chains and printing of documents. It is located in a highly commercialized; heavy foot traffic and very busy area, in-between of two tricycle terminals.

Store Package:

1) Newly set-up and ready to operate store with business permits thus eliminating operation downtime and anxiety in putting a new store.
    2) Very low rent.
    3) The name Powered by “TRONIX EVO3”.
    4) Tronix Evo3 machine and system.
    5) 1 set of computer.
    6) 2pcs UPS.
    7) 1pc 10.1 Digital Camera.
    8) 1.5hp Split Type Air conditioning.
    9) Big Signage and tarpaulins.
    10) Glass Aluminum sliding doors.
    11) Combination of Granite and aluminum counter.
    12) Worth P25,140 of stocks that includes photo paper, Strong UV ink, Laminating film, picture frames and bond paper.
    13) Heavy duty laminating machine up to A3.
    14) B ench and chairs.
    15) Big Tarpulins.
    16) Electric fan.
    17) Cabinets.
    18) Free training.

FOR only P600,000 FIX!

Address: Unit 4 Le Palico IV Barangay Palico IV, Imus, Cavite. Landmark: from Manila via Coastal road-Aguinaldo: After SM Bacoor, you will see Puregold Imus and in front is Petron Gas station. I will meet you in Petron and from there, it’s only a minute walk.

Txt or call: 09204611471 – Marlon

Reason for selling: It’s my job, finding a strategic location and putting up a business then selling it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Since I cannot modify my post, I'll just add some important details pertaining to location. The store is located in a highly commercialized; heavy foot traffic and very busy area, in-between of two tricycle terminals going to not less than 14 subdivisions. This is also the route of some multi-cab and GT Express van.

For sale: Newly opened Tronix Evo3 imaging center