New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ...because she was bored to death of the place. mahirap kasi yung madami ka nga pera pero di ka naman masaya.
    a job is a job, as long as it's legit. boredom is the least reason why you should quit in my opinion. there's always work in business development or process improvement

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ...because she was bored to death of the place. mahirap kasi yung madami ka nga pera pero di ka naman masaya.
    a job is a job, as long as it's legit. boredom is the least reason why you should quit in my opinion. there's always work in business development or process improvement

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Parang driving lang din yan, pag nasa isang lane ka sometimes boring na pero yung safety level mas maganda kesa yung lumilipat-lipat.

Yung happiness at enjoyment sa trabaho madalas mararamdaman mo pag may nakakasalamuha kang ibang tao at ibang ugali kesa sa pa-ulit-ulit na yung routine. unless ayaw mo na ng changes. ... (then, next is death)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    ulitin natin ha...

because she was bored to death of the place. place, hindi work.

yeah, say that when you are in american samoa! google mo na lang ano meron dun at maiintindihan mo din. work is work, but life is also life. aanuhin mo work kung walang life?
    Last edited by yebo; August 14th, 2014 at 12:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Right reason for me is for more challenges. Worked for 3 companies in the last 4 years. I move because I got bored although same work lang naman. Receiving feelers from other companies ulit. But planning to stick to my current company for a while.

It's not always about the money but satisfication. Pero kung may money (raise) involved why not?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    People join companies but leave managers. I have seen many cases like this and no matter how much raises and counter-offers are made there is always a breaking point.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    being happy in a job counts more than money or opportunities for promotion. i just recently transferred from a position where i was next in line for promotion (where my pay would have jumped 15-20%) to another position where i am last, just to get away from having to work with one *$$h0le whose life's mission is to make everybody else's life miserable. i don't care about the promotion as long as i do not spend the whole day wanting to kill somebody. on another hand my sister left a job that paid more than US100k per year for a job that pays less than half of that because she was bored to death of the place. mahirap kasi yung madami ka nga pera pero di ka naman masaya.
    Tough decision bro., especially for us breadwinners,- but I agree with your point of view...

Some guys just want their way at all cost, without regards to their people, who they should consider as their most valuable resource.... Sadly, still ancient style of management in this modern world.....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power”
    24.0K:fuzzy:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    People join companies but leave managers. I have seen many cases like this and no matter how much raises and counter-offers are made there is always a breaking point.
    Agree with you bro.

Managers are not just Managers,- their Kings and Queens in their imaginary Kingdom....

And, managing Royal Highnesses (and their maverick constituents) is a real challenging balancing act...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power”
    24.0K:fuzzy:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    It is Wrong if you are leaving just to "get away/escape" from something.

It is Right if you are moving on to something better.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So many valuable inputs on how to keep employees and improve attrition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast