New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys, ask ko lang what you think of having a rent a car business for weddings. kasi our family is considering starting one since may mga kotse na kami that we can use, specifically benz's. Sort of sideline business lang naman, source of extra income. We're gonna start out small naman.. Do you guys know anything bout this business? the pros and cons? the right marketing or anything that could help pls post it. we are really considering this business. thanks guys, am really hoping to get some help.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hindi na sikat sa pang-kasal ngaun ang benz, very common.

ang sikat eh yun lincoln.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    try to make partnerships with hotels and venues siguro kung gusto mo ma-market ang mga benz nyo. kasi ako package-deal nasa hotel yun lincoln . even yun mga catering, may package deal na din sa wedding car.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    at saka wag lang weddings.... sama ninyo na rin ang prom or debut

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    make partnership with wedding/event coordinators also.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    we're just gonna try to start out small.. thanx for the help! anyone else got their opinions, it would really help..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Advertise sa buy & sell. Pero tama yun, team up with coordinators, caterers, venues... Give them pics. Take nice pics of your cars para makita ng prospects. Tsaka who's gonna drive? You need a snappily dressed and courteous driver.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ot. where can i find stretch lincolns or cadillacs? to be used for a wedding...

ive called many bridal car agencies and all they have are sixdoor e and s class

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sa province ang location mo, medyo madali yan epecially kung walang me ganyang business doon...

but if your location sa sa city, tama ang sabi nila, make partnership at wag lang para sa weddings also cater for debu's, formal parties, functions and the likes, and make sure you na meron kang maayos na chaffeur.....yung mabait at di bastos...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pa-assemble ka ng Hummer limousine. Kaso may kakompetensya ka na sa business na iyan. :D

We do weddings part time pero usually sa mga kakilala. W126 Benz or the yellow Ford Convertible. Sorry, I've never really thought of it as a business. Though maraming inquiries.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Rent-a-car business(weddings)