New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Mods - not sure if this is okay here or more appropriate in the main Job Listing thread. Kindly move it if necessary.

Immediate Apprenticeship Opening in Saudi Arabia

From ehnriko -

Attawi Auto Design Studio is in urgent need of a new Engineering graduate (proficient in Autocad) for an apprenticeship position. Qualifications include single and between 20 to 30 yrs old. Salary is USD400 per month. Successful candidate will be personally trained by ehnriko. Kindly email c.v. to attawi777 at yahoo dot com. NO PLACEMENT FEE.
    Last edited by architect; June 24th, 2007 at 05:33 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    architect,

we'll move this to the business and employment thread since it is about job placements. however, i will just leave a permanent redirect to that forum.

:car:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Heads up for south of Manila-based designers!

A former colleague of mine is now working for Goodyear Philippines and they have an opening for a Senior Graphic Designer. Their office is located along the Alabang-Zapote road. I gather that remuneration packages are negotiable and is based on your knowledge and experience (which, I suppose, ain't bad since they're a multinational company). Interested parties may send their CVs via email to cynthia_arciga*goodyear.com and ron_castro*goodyear.com. Goodluck!

Related Job Openings