New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hey Tsikoteers,

I've been looking around the market for the best retirement benefit plan until death. Of all I've seen, I am a BIT interested with BPI-Philam Life Insurance and Bancassurance but still looking for others. Currently, I am 26 with a single child dependent. My wife and I are only paying our SS Cont as a SE/VM.

Is there any company or plan that you could recommend?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    Hey Tsikoteers,

I've been looking around the market for the best retirement benefit plan until death. Of all I've seen, I am a BIT interested with BPI-Philam Life Insurance and Bancassurance but still looking for others. Currently, I am 26 with a single child dependent. My wife and I are only paying our SS Cont as a SE/VM.

Thanks in advance!
    Try Sunlife, Manulife or Axa.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Prulife elite plans..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sunlife

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Mag dagdag ka din ng passive income

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Check mo sa FB, Pinoy Insurance Talk (PIT). nabasa ko dun na value for money ang FWD, but of course claim reliability is also important. I have Philamlife because a friend offered it to me sans her commission, naghahabol kasi ng perks, MDRT daw, don't know what that means.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mine is manulife, 10years.

I’ve asked them if it can be shortened they said yes for 5 years pero instead if untill 65 years old ang age limit sa insurance ko, it will be 60 years na lang...

Just sharing bec maybe you will opt to have shorter payment ng premium mo...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hey Tsikoteers,

Thanks in advance!
    If you are going for bpi philam, get it straight from philam. Mas mura for the same coverage. Malaki ang share ng premium ng bpi kaya mahal premium

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Thanks for the inputs everyone!

*dreamur
    *_Cathy_
    *MR_BIG18
    *papi smith
    *ray_noel
    *sirkosero

Appreciate it!

For the meantime, I added a passive income in the form of stocks. I have it on a single stock that I know still has growth. Well there's a saying not to put everything in one basket but Im willing to take the risk. After all, I am an aggressive risk taker trader

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for the inputs everyone!

*dreamur
    *_Cathy_
    *MR_BIG18
    *papi smith
    *ray_noel
    *sirkosero

Appreciate it!

For the meantime, I added a passive income in the form of stocks. I have it on a single stock that I know still has growth. Well there's a saying not to put everything in one basket but Im willing to take the risk. After all, I am an aggressive risk taker trader
    Good luck bro! Balitaan mo kami anong nangyari sa stocks.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast