New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Yep. I definitely plan to outsource a lot
    Even with outsourcing, you will need a competent project manager to coordinate all of these along with your architects, sales, post project, etc.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    since you got no experience sa real estate yet. why not go joint venture with one of the developers? at least lupa lang puhunan mo. yun nga lang mas matagal ROI nyan compare sa you buy and sell the property.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    If you do not need the money, land banking is an option

Buy as much of the adjacent and contiguous lots to either increase the total size of the property and/or make its boundaries and shape much better

With a bigger size and better shape, it will have a higher value and attract more potential JV partners or buyers in the future

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    since you got no experience sa real estate yet. why not go joint venture with one of the developers? at least lupa lang puhunan mo. yun nga lang mas matagal ROI nyan compare sa you buy and sell the property.
    It's on the table actually. SM has already approached us on the premise of buying the lot.. pero gusto nila part lang (kuripot as usual ) I also believe AyalaLand is interested in the land for residential development. But we reckon it's better to further develop the land instead as this would give our family business diversification into real estate.

Yun problema sa JV is that I'm afraid I won't learn the ropes much. Many have entered into JVs and let the developer (ex. AyalaLand) handle everything while they simply get a cut on the property. From a value proposition, pangit. This is why I'm currently leaning on starting small muna: purchasing a lot sa Bulacan then developing it to learn the ins and outs before I venture out in developing the larger parcel of land sa Cavite.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    DIY nalang like some people i know

may land sila ang they bought earthmovers and bulldozed the land by themselves. ayaw nila mag JV

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    So what happened to the rich and goodlooking TS with the "kuripot" mother? Start na ba?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Yeah, baka pwede na ako bumili ng house and lot sa kanya!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Di kaya ako rich and good looking... well, maybe the good looking part lang cguro :naughty2:

I ended up going small muna. The typical buy-build-sell route to be frank, I'm envious at lot-owners.. ang mahal mahal ng mga lote I can't believe Banawe's going at 60k/sqm nowadays.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di kaya ako rich and good looking... well, maybe the good looking part lang cguro :naughty2:

I ended up going small muna. The typical buy-build-sell route to be frank, I'm envious at lot-owners.. ang mahal mahal ng mga lote I can't believe Banawe's going at 60k/sqm nowadays.
    That's a good way to start really, learn from the small build-sell route first.

Lots are expensive in the Metro already. I know of people who sealed their retirement fund by buying lots many, many years ago and selling it in the last few years.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011

Kung gusto mo mabilis ang development ng lote mo tayuan mo ng palengke (wet/dry market), hindi lahat ng ang katabi ay SM or Robinson ay attractive sa mga buyers, pero kung meron palengke na malapit, lalapitan yan ng mga tao.

Then saka ka decide kung mid or high value homes ang ipapatayo mo, sa mid mas mura ang puhunan mo, build as you received DP at move-in.

Possible din na meron mga banks, hardwares, fastfoods na mag rent (long tern lease).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast