The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Property prices rise in Q2 ? BSP | Philstar.com

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    If you have cash, wait for it to become cheap, like they did back in 2007.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Waiting for it to become cheap is the wrong strategy. While you wait....it gets more and more expensive. So youre losing out to the point that you can be priced out of the market.

Invest when you can (if real estate is part of your investment strategy) and keep some powder dry for blips and dips in the road. Those crash buying opportunities are rare and i agree should be taken advantage of. But waiting for a property bust is a flawed strategy.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Waiting for it to become cheap is the wrong strategy. While you wait....it gets more and more expensive. So youre losing out to the point that you can be priced out of the market.

Invest when you can (if real estate is part of your investment strategy) and keep some powder dry for blips and dips in the road. Those crash buying opportunities are rare and i agree should be taken advantage of. But waiting for a property bust is a flawed strategy.

whats your input re bulacan and the new airport?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sir EQ, I was just thinking that rising interest rates will eventually decrease sales making way for aggressive discounts for cash buyers. I was not expecting a crash, but if it comes, well and good for those who have money to spare.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sir EQ, I was just thinking that rising interest rates will eventually decrease sales making way for aggressive discounts for cash buyers. I was not expecting a crash, but if it comes, well and good for those who have money to spare.
    ph property prices crashing? hmmmm

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Buy in bulacan..commercial...........

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Buy in bulacan..commercial...........

2x-10x huge!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    For housing loans, which is the best option when it comes to fixed interest rates? short term or long term?
    Correct me if I am wrong because I am really not familiar with loan terms as well as interest rates computation.

Example: BPI Offers 6% interest rates for 1 year while 8.5% for 10 years.
    Fixed 1 year interest rate is unsecured because it might increase the next or following years while for fixed 10 years, it is already a guaranteed rate. Problem is 10 years is higher.

Appreciate your input on which has the most advantage with consideration on the Philippines current financial situation.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Since you mentioned the Philippine's current financial situation as one of your main factors.....i would go for a 5 yr fixed interest loan. More expensive but you wont be worried constantly about political , financial or economic turmoil wrecking havoc on interest rates. You will just have to focus on the monthly payment.

But 10% a year is crazy high......2 yrs ago that number was unheard of.

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast