New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    we have a condo unit near la salle taft, on the 15th floor, and the only tv reception that we get is 2 and 7 at blurred pa. ayoko naman mag cable.

is there some sort of a antenna booster that you could put on top of the tv to get a decent reception ( kahit isang channel lang, ok na ). sana yung subok na.

many thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pareng sturbo, hirap yan. lalo na kung yung condo mo is somewhere within the wilderness of for example makati or ortigas. naturally, ang hirap kumuha ng tv signal nyan using an internal tv rabbit antenna.

your only choice is cable that is supplied by your condo unit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si happy, mahirap talaga kami nga eh sa penthouse ang unit namin 29th floor, malabo pa rin ang signal, kaya no choice but to get a cable.....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    mazdamazda: :D :D :D

Seriously, cable nga ang katapat niyan. Not sure if the window-installed antennas would help.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baron super antenna - sa terrace ninyo pwede mo ilagay.
    or in case na walang terrace, ilalawit mo nga lang sa window mo.
    Last edited by zero; July 23rd, 2004 at 01:13 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we have a condo in mandaluyong area...and yes its very hard to get a good connection....

so we just use the cable that is supplied to the building as well...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You could try purchasing those antenna booster devices that go in between your antenna/cable and your tv then plug its power supply to your wall outlet. I heard they are selling it sa Raon. Meron din sa Ace or Handyman

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    wont work guys! yung cable lang ang tanging solusyon!

sayang lang pera mo sa boosters.

tip: kung hindi mahigpit sa condo niyo:
    1. kunchabahin ang isang maintenance or anybody with access to those cables, bigyan mo pang meryenda, i-hook-up lang yung unit mo sa switch ng cable.

2. pakabit ka ng cable, good for 2 months (?) kung pwede, pa-disconnect ka then go back to step#1.

3. pakabit ka ng cable - bayaran mo ng 6 months of 1 year, meron yang discount.

4. pakabit ka ng cable internet. libre na cableTV.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude antenna booster is a dud! hehehe I got mine sa raon and di sya malinaw eto pa nag over heat and umusok! So the way to go is get a cable and enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
question  for  condo  dwellers