New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Good day guys and gals, I'm looking for a distributor of a sports drink here in Manila but I don't know how/where to start, what company and who to approach. Thank you in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mar04 View Post
    Good day guys and gals, I'm looking for a distributor of a sports drink here in Manila but I don't know how/where to start, what company and who to approach. Thank you in advance!
    \

directly approach pepsi (for gatorade) and coca cola (for powerade) and start from there.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    \

directly approach pepsi (for gatorade) and coca cola (for powerade) and start from there.
    Thank you sir for the info. My bad kasi hindi ko nasabi na ung product is hindi pa available dito satin sa Philippines. May napag tanungan ako at sabi nya is need daw ipa certify sa FDA (BFAD satin to dba?) then saka palang pwede mag approach ng companies na pwede pag bentahan ng rights para i sell ung product. Tama ba? Thanks again!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mar04 View Post
    Thank you sir for the info. My bad kasi hindi ko nasabi na ung product is hindi pa available dito satin sa Philippines. May napag tanungan ako at sabi nya is need daw ipa certify sa FDA (BFAD satin to dba?) then saka palang pwede mag approach ng companies na pwede pag bentahan ng rights para i sell ung product. Tama ba? Thanks again!
    mahirap yan kung di pa certified ng FDA and BFAD. companies who you would need to be distributors will not be able to take the risks.

kung may certification na, what you can do is to distribute it by yourself first. pag kumalat na ang reputation ng product then pwede na ibenta ang distribution rights or franchise the distribution or reselling rights.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    mahirap yan kung di pa certified ng FDA and BFAD. companies who you would need to be distributors will not be able to take the risks.

kung may certification na, what you can do is to distribute it by yourself first. pag kumalat na ang reputation ng product then pwede na ibenta ang distribution rights or franchise the distribution or reselling rights.

Thanks sir. So need ko muna ayusin ung sa FDA, coordinate with them and ask the details about the process. Kasi ite test pa nila yun and whatnot if safe for consumption. I guess its gonna be a long road. hehe. Pero at least may medyo may idea na ko how.