1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    can you recommend a good training provider for project management? tia

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Took mine at Ateneo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    You might want to try .. Vicente Romano III (DKJenningsConsulting) or Rica Beltran (CLCI) for Franklin Coveys Proj Mgmt.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Took mine at Ateneo.
    how was it?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nelos View Post
    You might want to try .. Vicente Romano III (DKJenningsConsulting) or Rica Beltran (CLCI) for Franklin Coveys Proj Mgmt.
    ah yes. i attended one of enteng's workshop for blue ocean. i don't think they have PM modules though. i also took franklin covey's 7 habits seminar at CLCI. alam ko meron din silang para sa project management but aside from them, meron pa bang iba?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    If its for a big class, my company may conduct it for you. We do training for mostly BPO companies but have trained banks and back office groups as I write this.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You could also try Imperial Consulting, an affiliate of American Management Association.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonic View Post
    You could also try Imperial Consulting, an affiliate of American Management Association.

I have attended this one "Best Practices For Multi-Project Manager" a year ago at the Mandarin Hotel in Makati for 3 days, and it was well-attended by Project Managers from big companies. However, the discussions were just average.

If you have attended MBA, then mostly the topics discussed here were just reinforcements....

7707:band:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If you are into IT industry, you might want to try SQME,Inc.

http://www.sqme.com/index.html

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cult Zero View Post
    how was it?
    Took mine here too...Im handling various project now in our plant...Very useful.

I attended F.Coveys too....not any help for me since they only discussed the introduction and traits of a project managers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Project Management Training