New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If mag pirate ka ng tao, same job description etc...what's the going rate for signing bonus? And how much increase sa sweldo ang offer? Realistically ha, walang out his world reply please...

I was thinking the signing bonus should be like a separation package, 1 month for every year of service, tama ba? Then sweldo is 30% increase fair?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    30% increase plus 1 month signing bonus is fair enough. Again, depende yan sa company kung gaano kalaki kayang ibigay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz
    30% increase plus 1 month signing bonus is fair enough. Again, depende yan sa company kung gaano kalaki kayang ibigay.
    The signing bonus is 1 month for every year of service Diba? What's the real world going rate?

Masyadong Broad yan depende Sa company eh, if you are the company what's a fair offer?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kung 1 month for every year of service and signing bonus,- papa-pirate na ako sa iyo, bro.shadow!.....

Plus 30% increase in salary,- WOW!

14.7K:cow:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    Kung 1 month for every year of service and signing bonus,- papa-pirate na ako sa iyo, bro.shadow!.....

Plus 30% increase in salary,- WOW!

14.7K:cow:
    Bankrupt company pag pirate ka sa laki ng sweldo...

That's why I'm asking if that's the going rate for signing bonus? Or it's too much. Siyempre wala na makukuha sa present company niya. So dapat bayaran ng nag pirate yun separation pay niya?
    Last edited by shadow; January 24th, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Annualize the total salary and benefits of the person. On how much increase, it will also depend on his current salary level. If its still relatively low then you can double his basic pay or total annual compensation. If he's already receiving a sizeable amount, then 30% to 60% will be the range. You may also opt to offer a lower basic pay increase but add in some sweeteners like medicine, gas, representation allowances which will effectively raise his take-home pay.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Annualize the total salary and benefits of the person. On how much increase, it will also depend on his current salary level. If its still relatively low then you can double his basic pay or total annual compensation. If he's already receiving a sizeable amount, then 30% to 60% will be the range. You may also opt to offer a lower basic pay increase but add in some sweeteners like medicine, gas, representation allowances which will effectively raise his take-home pay.
    Ano mga benefits Ang dapat isama sa computation? How about the signing bonus, tama ba naisip ko na igaya sa separation pay? The signing bonus pala should it be computed sa gross or net ng basic pay? If its the former, we are talking about substantial amount...il say the number more or less 2M...what's a fair amount or where to base the signing bonus?
    Last edited by shadow; January 24th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If mag pirate ka ng tao, same job description etc...what's the going rate for signing bonus? And how much increase sa sweldo ang offer? Realistically ha, walang out his world reply please...

I was thinking the signing bonus should be like a separation package, 1 month for every year of service, tama ba? Then sweldo is 30% increase fair?
    Sometimes kahit walang signing bonus basta hindi pa executive level. Pero kung executive, 1 month lang or 2. Sobra na yung for every year from previous company. May makukuha naman siya dun eh.

Yung increase ang tricky. That I don't know. Pero sa experence ko halos 50%.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Signing bonus kahit 1 month lang no need for complex computations. Increase is usually 50% to 100% of current salary. You can also offer tax assistance and additional allowances.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another thing the signing bonus is a no string attach transaction it's not like a bond or something Diba? So going rate for signing bonus is one or two months, now I can sleep better, akala ko kasi kailagan bayaran yun separation pay na dapat makukuha sa present employer since nasayan yun tenure doon...and whats keeping me awake eh hinde ko alam saan kukunin yun signing bonus..if 1 month per year of service...I mean saan ko kukunin sa part ng company yun budget for signing bonus?

Yun mga matagal na Sa corporate world, Wala pa ba na pirate sa inyo dito? What's the offer so I could have an idea...
    Last edited by shadow; January 24th, 2012 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pirating employee?