New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Saan ba maganda mag invest sa kanilang dalawa? Yung Pico De Loro na sa Batangas kina SM, yung Anvaya Cove naman na sa Bataan kay Ayala Club membership muna Later na siguro yung property

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check first the history of the share prices. What place is easier for you to go to? If you build, will this be your retirement home later on? Take note also of future road infrastructure going to those beaches.

Do you enjoy going to the beach regularly and don't mind going to just one place? I have some friends who tend to get bored after going back to the same place year in and year out. In contrast, my aunt is happy with her old Montemar Beach Club share as they enjoy going there and just relaxing every time they get.

Personally i'd get Anvaya Cove if i were choosing between the two since my family already good had experience with some Ayala project purchases before. I've also never been to Pico de Loro though so i cannot comment on the development yet (the nearest i've gone to that area was Punta Fuego). Why not arrange for a overnight stay at both places to help you decide.
    Last edited by vinj; May 28th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Check first the history of the share prices. What place is easier for you to go to? If you build, will this be your retirement home later on? Take note also of future road infrastructure going to those beaches.

Do you enjoy going to the beach regularly and don't mind going to just one place? I have some friends who tend to get bored after going back to the same place year in and year out. In contrast, my aunt is happy with her old Montemar Beach Club share as they enjoy going there and just relaxing every time they get.

Personally i'd get Anvaya Cove if i were choosing between the two since my family already good had experience with some Ayala project purchases before. I've also never been to Pico de Loro though so i cannot comment on the development yet (the nearest i've gone to that area was Punta Fuego). Why not arrange for a overnight stay at both places to help you decide.
    Salamat sa advice bro pinapaayos ko na yung site visit uunahin ko ang Pico De Loro

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Anvaya Cove, more bang for the buck!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wala ako sa investment level nyo pero personally I think the beaches in Bataan are generally better than the ones in Batangas

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    nagpunta family ko don recently lang, parang mas ok don based don sa mga pix nila... mukhang very peaceful and presko don...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Wala ako sa investment level nyo pero personally I think the beaches in Bataan are generally better than the ones in Batangas
    I agree. When it comes to roadtrip accessible beaches, I prefer going to the beaches in Bataan and Zambales over the Batangas beaches as they generally have larger beachfronts.

BTW, wala rin ako sa investment level ni Zeus.

Yung Anvaya is not far off from the Bataan Nuclear plant BTW. Hehehe... kung gumagana yung plant na yan... three eyed fish?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our favorite beach resort is in Morong between the BNPP and Anvaya. No mutant abilities gained so far tsk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^the ride through that area is very nice if i may add.

These shots were taken during one of our old Nissanbayan fun runs (we were three cars... and only one was a Nissan. hehe).

Last edited by vinj; May 28th, 2012 at 03:07 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's hot! << Paris Hilton

Next time we'll get off SCTEX at Dinalupihan and take that route to Morong. I've been planning for a long time to go there but the wifey insists on Subic on the way back. Meatplus also beckons

On one of our trips to Morong we saw a V150 in the ditch with its nose against a tree right after the turnoff to Anvaya. Driver must have lost it on the twisting downhills

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Pico De Loro or Anvaya Cove?