New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    This is your opportunity to be in at the very start with the fastest growing Network Marketing company in the US and a breakthrough Glutathione supplement that everyone wants in the Philippines!

The Max International Philippines Team is accepting applications for leaders in Manila, Davao, Cebu, Bacolod, Cagayan, Iloilo, Angeles, Baguio, San Pedro, San Fernando, Lucena, General Santos and other parts of Philippines.

If you live in any of these locations you may be qualified to represent Max International in your area.

Imagine what you can do with a hot new program, offering an amazing scientific breakthrough Glutathione Supplement.

However, it is only fair to warn you…

What we are about to reveal to you is certainly not for everyone. If you are looking for a quick-buck scam, someone to do the work for you, or you are closed-minded to new business ventures – this isn't something that you need to explore further.

However, if you are open to being coached, not afraid of work, and serious about success – then take the time to view the free tour we've prepared for you below. You will learn the complete details on how to start your own home-based business in the Philippines and market our exclusive Glutathione product.

Max International we'll be launching in the Philippines July 2009 and we are looking for people to fill leadership positions. How often have you ever really had the chance to get in early and have a leadership position with a well-funded company offering a breakthrough product?

Now it is your turn!

The personal and financial rewards to you can be phenomenal and you'll have the support of a powerful field leadership team, plus the rewards of owning your own business.

Max International Philippines Team Benefits

* Ground Floor Opportunity with Max International in the Philippines that could realistically produce an income of about $3,000 US per month within the first 3-6 months of being in business.

* The Philippines is the #1 Country in the entire world for online searches about "Glutathione" and Max International has the ONLY Science Based Clinically Proven Glutathione Product.

* Over the last 60 days the Max International Philippines team has generated close to 1,000 leads from the Philippines of individuals interested in our Glutathione product and we're looking to distribute these leads for FREE to any serious individuals that want to build a business in the Philippines.

* Pre-Launch Positions Available for Leaders in Manila, Davao, Cebu, Bacolod, Cagayan, Iloilo, Angeles, Baguio, San Pedro, San Fernando, Lucena, General Santos and other parts of Philippines with Max International the fastest growing network marketing company in the US.

If you'd you like to immediately start experiencing the benefits above, click below to view special Max International Philippines "Guided Tour" to show you exactly how to do it. To begin your free, no-obligation tour, just click on the link below.

http://www.MaxInternationalTeam.com/philippines

Ph: 0917-5456-700

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    That's quite enticing! Let me take a look of that offer...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    huwag madala sa mga MLM

overpriced mga products nila

gusto niyo ng pharmaceutical grade glutathione?

buy online

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nice business strategy

first post user followed by another one

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    uls do you believe in Glutathione? I've long been interested in this because it's supposed to be good for the liver and I happen to be very paranoid about my liver and kidneys. I heard though that it makes the skin lighter which I really do not need anymore as I might turn ghostly white.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 29th, 2010 at 07:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    nice business strategy

first post user followed by another one

Baka si TS din yun.......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well... lightening of the skin was actually a side effect of glutathione when it was undergoing trials
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't want my skin to get any lighter

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    500 mg a day won't lighten your skin

1500 mg or more per day can lighten your skin

i don't take glutathione

i take NAC (N-acetylcysteine) for liver protection

Philippines "Glutathione" Business Opportunity