New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    My unexpert opinion is that the recent selldown was sparked by the possibility of a US fed hike by end of the year. However, jobs data announced last Friday weren't that good -- 150k vs 181k expected. This is a contraindication for a rate hike.

Regarding the Davao bombing: sad as it is to admit, this isn't something new in PH history.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The rally to 8,100 after Duterte's win is typical in any election. Likewise, the pullback to 7,700 is also expected.

As what badkuk says, the Fed rate hike matters more than the Davao bombings. Investors don't dwell on political conspiracy theories, they look at macroeconomic indicators.

At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter, at least not for long term investors. The Philippine growth story is intact - we have the economic seeds in place and there's virtually nothing that Duterte can do to muck it up.

The sideways movement of the market today is great for buyers as you can buy more stocks of good companies at reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ^ Let's hope the current admin doesn't tax the h#ll out of the PH growth story before it begins. Proposed 6 peso tax on diesel? wtf

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Glad to hear some sane people here. Hoping for a good dip today to buy lower into my current position trade. Made my first buy last friday.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    If anyone is interested in the basics, PSE is offering free webinars on Technical and Fundamental Analysis:

PSE Academy

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    fyi, wealthsec seems to have come out with its own mobile app

Edited: Coming soon pa pala :p
    Last edited by badkuk; September 29th, 2016 at 02:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mag IPO na daw shell?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    mag IPO na daw shell?

Yep, long overdue IPO. On or before Nov. 10 daw. Prospectus has been available for a few months already

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PSE oks Pilipinas Shell’s P3B IPO - Motioncars | Motioncars

Wish I can join the gain train..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Mga Guru's Okay na ba magdagdag ngaun? Start na ba magBull? Inaantay ko 7250 kaso umakyat na 7.5k.. Beginner pa lang ako dito kaya limitado pa lang alam ko.. So far talo pero naaliw pa din naman ako.. Sana balang araw maranasan ko din kumita gaya nyo..hahaha

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
philippine stock market