New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    im interested with this? pano mag start?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by radiskull0415 View Post
    im interested with this? pano mag start?
    sir, visit this site www.pse.com.ph or www.citiseconline.com, may free seminar ang citisec sa pasig regarding stock market

morrissey_05..... sir ano ang mas accurate technical analysis o fundamental analysis?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    radis,

you can also try absolutetraders.com if you want to learn technical analysis.

fortuner,

accurate is relative and ideal. i dont think any system, or anyone using either of the two systems, can accurately predict market movements. sabi nga ng mga top traders, never trade against the market, never think you are better than the market.

fundamentals is a good way to scout for good stocks but i dont use it a whole lot.

technical analysis can tell me when to enter and when to exit. its also a good tool for stock selection.

in the end, diskarte pa rin. i like to come up with a plan, and execute it to the letter. the times when i deviate from this simple rule are the times i lose money hehehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    medjo matagal na ding tulog tong thread na to.. anybody into stocks these days? baka pwede maki-share ng inyong information

thank you!

--- planning to get MEG and CBU tommorow.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    bad trip pxp, umangat ng up to 40% last week, ngayon +14% na lang ako... sayang... sana umangat pa...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!!
    bad trip pxp, umangat ng up to 40% last week, ngayon +14% na lang ako... sayang... sana umangat pa...
    Naging greedy ba masyado? Hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    medjo matagal na ding tulog tong thread na to.. anybody into stocks these days? baka pwede maki-share ng inyong information

thank you!

--- planning to get MEG and CBU tommorow.
    CBU? baka CEB bro.

Tinitingnan tingnan ko yung ACR, EG at nag aabang sa PXP.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Naging greedy ba masyado? Hehe

di naman.. di lang nabantayan, nasa mindanao kasi ako over the weekend.. ngayon -10% na... di ko alam kung sell or hold ako..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!!

di naman.. di lang nabantayan, nasa mindanao kasi ako over the weekend.. ngayon -10% na... di ko alam kung sell or hold ako..
    Ano po ba deciding factor nyo ng sell? Ako kase may target percentage lang depende sa stock, 3rd liners and mining stocks lang sakin kaya hit and run tsupit tsupit lang, with the excemption ng NI and ORE which i've been holding for almost 2.2 yrs na, yung core investment intact pa and i've added additional funds for tsupit.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I also wanna learn how to invest in Stock market....

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
philippine stock market