New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    any active investor in PSE? share naman mga tips, I recently bought meralco and FPH bcuz of low p.e. ratio, sana tumaas na siya this January

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wala akong time para mag-monitor ng individual stocks,- kaya pinadaan ko na lang through mutual fund,- at least, isang portfolio ng mga stocks na mina-manage ng isang investment manager,- cross section ng stock market that will hopefully shield my investment from the roller coaster ride of individual company's performance....

5000:boom:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    next year magtataas din po yun stocks mo... wag lang magkakudita hehehe!! sure nababagsak ang peso...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    low p/e ratio does not necessarily convert into increase in price for a stock for a myriad of reasons, no investor interest; low future income projection etc.; low confidence in management

it would also be good to compare the p/e ratio to similar companies in the market.

anyway, good luck with your stock, hopefully it goes up.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    based on my amateur reading of the charts:

MER - bounced off P70 but I'd like to see it stabilize around P80. next significant price is P90. volume is quite slim.

FPH - same din. i'd like to see the stock hold at P70 or P77. volume is also thin.

the guy is right. low PE doesn't necessarily mean its a good stock. but with the market bullish these days until next year, we just never know.

oh by the way, CAVEAT BABY!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    check out the megaworld and ipvg stocks. it may be worth your while especially if you're going to be vigilant about it

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    IPVG looks good. broke out of the channel formed beginning mid-oct. with some volume. hopefully the volume holds while the price rises. id get out around 9.50.

MEG is consolidating between 3.75 and 4.50. volume is thinning.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=7]pse run by idiots . will never trade pse again ,commission and other charges too high. us market the best cost me 300 pesos to trade any amount . pse is for sucvkers[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    no. you are just bitter. suckers will lose no matter how high or low the charges are.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hope you're both right about IPVG baludoy & morrissey 05. tagal nako ipit at 9.8. Even with the disclosures ayaw pa din umakyat and still with very thin volume. seems takot ang mga buyers dito

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
philippine stock market